Wrist Ripper - The Ultimate Wrist Roller / Wrist and Forearm Exerciser
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Wrist Ripper® is a wrist roller exercise product that puts a new twist on one of the oldest and most effective ways to strengthen the hands, wrists and forearms. The WristRipper® has many added improvements over homemade and other wrist roller products on the market.
- #1 Strong injection molded handle provides multiple gripping options to work different ranges of motion for a complete forearm workout. #2 Rubber gripping areas help reduce slipping. #3 Heavy duty adjustable webbing strap and center guides keeps strap in the middle for proper balance. #4 Weight loading pin makes it easy to load/unload weights and is compatible with 1" and 2" weight plates.
- This product will quickly improve your performance in any activity that requires grip strength and the use of your hands and wrists. Golfers, baseball players and body builders love this product!
- WEIGHT PLATES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
- The Wrist Ripper® is MADE IN THE USA!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Use this product at your own risk. Do not use if you have an injury, or are experiencing pain or inflammation in your hands, wrists, forearms, elbows, or shoulders without first consulting your doctor or therapist. Failure to follow instructions and/or using this product in ways other than its intended use could result in injury.
Top Customer Reviews
This product is *very* sturdy. The pin that holds the plates feels like it could be slammed into concrete and only get a scratch. The handles and strap are also all very tough.
This product is also very efficient. You won't be using more than 10lbs anytime soon using this, I can deadlift 310lbs for reps with no chalk, but 5 reps on this with 5lbs sets the forearms a burnin'.
The added handles on the end also allows a variation of your grip and this is the only one of its type I've seen that has this.
The rubber grips on the handle leave a feeling like touching fly paper while in use, they also allow your hand to slip a bit during use if you aren't watching for it(I recommend opening your hand all the way between each turn, to maximize your workout)
The manual that comes with it doesn't give any workout suggestions, it just says, essentially, "Roll all the way up slowly and roll all the way down slowly, go bananas". I would have very much prefered "For size 4 set of 8-12 reps, for strength 5 sets of 3 reps" Or something to that effect since this isn't a normal weight lifting exercise.
Overall: 4/5(I almost never give 5's) Would by again if I grew a second set of arms
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this item for my husband and he loves it, it has helped him strengthen his wrists and forearms. Awesome product.Published 8 days ago by Yolanda Roemmich
Works perfectly and seems like it will last for a long time.Published 9 days ago by Paul Janikowski
This is an excellent product. It is very well made and performs exactly as described. The extra end grips are a tremendous addition. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Michael J. May
Best forearm exercise you can do. This product is made of quality, no foam padded grips that will wear off in just a few usesPublished 9 days ago by Urbncwby81
I really liked it until it broke on me. I liked it because it's the only roller with the round ends that allow me to exercise my hammer curl motion. Read morePublished 10 days ago by HAG91
Wow! Nice design. But $50.00? And no weights are included? This can be made at home with minimal expense.Published 14 days ago by D. Musall
I work out often at home and my forearms were noticeably smaller then the rest of my arm. This makes your forearms burn! Read morePublished 25 days ago by Andrew R.
Metal clips start to break and deform once you put 15lbs or more on this. Device itself is easy to use and comfortable, unfortunately it cannot support high weight. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ZD