- File Size: 300 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FDQ3D46
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #274,702 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Write Blog Posts Readers Love: A Step-By-Step Guide Kindle Edition
"The Industries of the Future"
Innovation expert Alec Ross explains what’s next for the world. Learn more.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Life and work don't have to be separate. There's a lot of hype out there on how to do work you love. And it stops you from living a life full of meaning, passion and happiness.
Henri doesn't claim to make millions. He doesn't hype things up. He just makes a living doing what he loves, and he has done so since 2009. His online business has allowed him to travel, explore his interests, and to spend more time with his family and friends.
What separates Henri's books from other publishers is his willingness to share, from his heart, what works and what doesn't. He breaks everything down into simple steps without leaving you overwhelmed and confused.
When Henri isn't working on his business, he likes to fumble around on the guitar, improve his cartooning skills, and hang out with his son, Vincent.
Top Customer Reviews
Three lessons I learned from Write Blog Posts Readers Love:
1. Outlining - I learned how to prepare my posts so that my writing would flow easily from one point to the next, without having to worry about whether I was following the main idea that I wanted to make with my article. I had simple questions that I could answer and follow with my writing.
2. Horrible First Draft - I learned how to forget about starting with a perfect article, and just throw all of my ideas into words on the paper. The next day I edit the horrible first drafts that I wrote the day before and easily morph it into what I wanted to say.
3. Blog templates - List post, How-to post, Worst/Best post, with easy to understand examples. I learned how to implement these templates into my own blog posts.
If you're tired of reading article after article of blog writing tips that don't seem to help, and you are ready for advice that is easy to implement and provides results, then read Henri's book.
The reviewers before me did that quite well already.
Hence, I won't tell you what I got out of the book, but perhaps even more important than that:
I will do my best to describe what this little book got out of me that finally changed the way I share my knowledge and experiences with the world forever.
I just started my own blog a few months ago, but at the beginning I didn't have a clue how to transfer my ideas into reasonable blog posts. Let's face it, I was a complete newbie on writing for an audience.
But with the book you are currently starring at, Henri somehow not only managed to activate the dormant writing power which I didn't know I had, but also took away the overwhelm and pressure I had experienced for my very first blog posts.
He gives you a morsel to chew on every time and after each chapter he provides you with action steps in which you can immediately apply what you have learned and make yourself familiar with the techniques he just gave you.
The two most important things the book tickled out of me so far:
1. My writing voice which I also learned to embrace and not to fear, because this is what separates the wheat from the chaff and allows you to leave your fingerprints on all your blog posts, hence making your blog standing out from the crowd.
2. My ideal reader, this is the person your blog and your posts should be built around. This allowed me to overcome initial writing blockades and to set a target audience for my posts at. Why is this so important?
Imagine yourself trying to hit a target with bow and arrow blindfolded. You will most certainly miss it.Read more ›
I've been an admirer of Henri's work for some time but he has surpassed expectations with this book. It's a fabulous resource that certainly would have made my own blogging journey ([...] a lot smoother and less confusing than it has been at times.
Henri lays out exactly how to find inspiration, ideas and build momentum for your blogging and writing ventures. Whether you're new to this or are a more experienced hand there is gold to be mined here with so many key topics covered.
If you have any interest at all in blogging (or writing in general) this book will be a great resource in supporting your path ahead and cuts right down to what you should be concentrating on in an uncomplicated way.
Get this book and reap the benefits of putting it into action and becoming a better and less confused blogger/writer.
Very small price, Real Big Value!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thanks for taking the time to create a book that will assist us in effective blog writing! I really enjoyed the book and found it incredibly useful. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Pen Name
This book was extremely helpful. I used it as part of a college independent study in blog writing and it was probably my best resource. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jordan Charbonneau
This book is an excellent guide for an intermediate blogger! Its easy to read, fun, helpful and full of examples! Very motivating!Published 8 months ago by Ana L.
This book seems very simplistic at first glance. However, as you read it you find it is full of actionable ideas you can implement immediately. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Thomas T. Dean
Henri shares his experiences, the ups and downs of blogging, in this book and that is what makes the book good. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Tracey Meacher Farmer
This short book is packed with great info for the beginning blogger. Thank you so much for the intelligent guide.Published 16 months ago by Excellent Book
This is a quick read, but delivers on
Conversational style has you wanting to pour a second cup of coffee for a... Read more
I am avid reader of all things Henri Junttila. From the time I read his first ebook until now, I have received incredible value from his writing. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Greta Smith
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship