How To Write A Book ASAP by Garrett Pierson
Have you ever wanted to write a book
Have you started to write your book, but weren't able to finish?
Are you ready to learn how to get a book published
? Discover inside secrets to:
This book is for those of us who
- Writing a book fast
- Where and how to start writing your book
- Finding the time in your busy life to write and finish a book
- Publishing a book the easy way
- Achieving real and practical writing results
want to write regardless of what others say about our ability to write. It is for those of us who want a step-by-step guide
to the process and strategies to finishing and publishing a book. The book is specially formulated to be a tool to support your success. If you want to avoid mistakes and prevent costly pitfalls, whether those pitfalls be measured in time and/or money wasted, then this book is for you.
You will only become a writer/author through the act of writing. This is your golden opportunity to stop talking about writing a book and actually do it. Only when your book is finished will you truly understand the authority and respect authorship demands and how the title of "author' can open up new channels of achievement and profit. Learn How To Write A Book Outline
In Garrett Pierson's book "How To Write A Book ASAP" you'll find the system to creating a book outline that guarantees your success. Writing a book outline is essential to your book writing and publishing success and the process that Garrett lays out is by far the best for any author to follow. Need to Write Your Book Fast?
Whether you want to write a book in a weekend or you desire to learn how to write a book in 30 days, 60 days, 90 days or even two years, this book will show you the exact steps to finishing your book fast. You will find all the right ingredients to get started, why you shouldn't start writing until you're ready, detailed strategies to organization and self-control, a crash course in the basic writing process, clear steps to finishing your book fast and staying laser focused, traditional publishing vs. self-publishing and what is right for you, how to become the authority in your market when your book is finished, plus much more! When reading this book you'll also discover:
You've waited long enough. Let's get started, you'll be glad you did!
- How everyday people just like you and I, have finished and published their book in record time...
- The ONE skill you need to master ... to leapfrog confusing details, and get started FAST...
- How to craft a proven time management system to create all the time you need to write your book...
- How you can finish your book in as little as 30 days using a 7-step system that really works...
- 5 roadblocks that 97% of writers encounter and how to overcome them immediately...&
- The BIGGEST MYTH of writing a book flattened and debunked instantly...
- A multi-channel market positioning technique that can skyrocket you from no one to famous in no time at all...
- And Much More...
<script src="//yourbookstats.com/tracking/track/js.php?id=52499cc28dfa197525132c3e"></script><noscript><img src="//yourbookstats.com/tracking/track/png.php?id=52499cc28dfa197525132c3e" align="left" /></noscript>