5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality notebook
Not sure how else to say it, this notebook is solid! 64 pages each, with the last 8 being perforated (quite handy, actually). The outer case is sturdy, and the notebook itself is quite slim and fits into pockets easily. Will definitely consider purchasing from Writersblok again!
Published on December 15, 2010 by Hallolog

2.0 out of 5 stars Look Nice, But Don't Function as Well
First off these things are way smaller than they loon in the picture. Despite the measurements being given, I didn't bother to bust out a ruler and see what those dimensions came out to be, because they looked to be an adequate size in the pictures. However that wasn't too much of a big deal.

The real problem comes from the construction of these notebooks,...
Published 22 months ago by Porkchop Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality notebook, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Writersblok Bamboo Mini Notebook, Ruled, Pack of 5, 2.5 x 4-Inches (WBB601) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for using it in your shirt front pocket, October 23, 2010
Great product, just what i was looking for, as i needed a small notebook to write all my notes and ideas that could fit the pocket of my shirts without it gettin bulky or anything.

This does a tremendous job at it, and the quality of the material is superb!

Greatly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, October 1, 2010
Boris T (California, US) - See all my reviews
Fantastic replacement for Moleskins - cheap, environmentally-friendly, and 2% of proceeds go to charity!

The only thing I have against them is that each individual book has a relatively small amount of pages. But then again, this is good because it makes them easier to fit in your pockets. Personally, I'm very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mini notes, June 22, 2010
These little notebooks will fit in your smallest purse or even in a man's wallet. And they are quality, with a nice textured cover. Just very nice. With five in the set, I tucked one in the purses I most often carry so there will always be a place for me to jot down notes. I bought these along with the pen noted below, and I have the perfect mini note set.

Piccolo Pen, in Chartreuse, by Xonex - World's Smallest in-Book Wallet Demi Pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect notebook for my needs, April 5, 2011
I needed a notebook to keep in my back pocket. This mini notebook has withstood the abuse. The binding is still in tact even with me sitting on it for the past few weeks. Ballpoint and gel pens both write smoothly. There's even a couple perforated pages at the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for recording calories, January 23, 2011
I love these little books. I bought them so I could record my daily calories - perfect as purse/pocket size notebooks. I sent one to my sister. Great price. when I use them up, I will come back to buy more.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute little books, March 26, 2011
Cute little books. Small enough to slip into your pocket, purse, or bag. The last few pages in the book have perforations for easy tear-out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little notebook, April 27, 2011
I've been keeping this in my front/back pocket for about a week now, and I love having it around. I'm much more likely to write down my random thoughts with something like this.

That said, the only reason that this is not a 5 star review is the cover is a little bit weak, but that would not stop me from purchasing additional packs of this notebook. It's started to split between the colored part and the backing already.

The pages themselves are thin but aren't showing any bleed-through from my pen, but are translucent enough that some writing does show through the pages. They appear to be made out of quality paper.

Overall, I plan on getting more when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll keep this review like the product. Short, simple, and 1 star for each of five notebooks in the package. A+!!!, May 13, 2011
R. A. McDowell "WWSista" (San Antonio, Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to be a refill for my 2.5" X 4" Wonder Woman magnetic flip pad.(Wonder Woman Notepad with Magnetic Closure) I was unsure whether they'd fit, but it worked like a charm! They are absolutely perfect for carrying around in your shirt or pants pocket, purses, backpacks... You name it, and this is small enough to fit with no hassle. I use mine for checking off my grocery list in the supermarket. There is really nothing to say about this product in a negative way. It does what it's supposed to do, and it's inexpensive. 5 stars across the board!
Thanks for your time folks.
Sincerely, R.A. McDowell

2.0 out of 5 stars Look Nice, But Don't Function as Well, November 20, 2012

The real problem comes from the construction of these notebooks, which is shoddy at best. Getting a page to tear out is more difficult than it needs to be. You can't just tear a page out, despite it being perforated on the side. You have to hold on to the little flap left over after you tear a page out and pull each page out very slowly. Woe to you if you try and tear them out to fast, because all you will succeed in doing is ripping the entire binding out, stitches and all.

In the end I will stick with the much easier to use the pocket sized spiral bound pocket notebooks.

Writersblok Bamboo Mini Notebook, Ruled, Pack of 5, 2.5 x 4-Inches (WBB601)
$12.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies