Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Writersblok Bamboo Mini Notebook, Ruled, Pack of 5, 2.5 x 4-Inches (WBB601)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 15, 2010
Not sure how else to say it, this notebook is solid! 64 pages each, with the last 8 being perforated (quite handy, actually). The outer case is sturdy, and the notebook itself is quite slim and fits into pockets easily. Will definitely consider purchasing from Writersblok again!
on October 23, 2010
Great product, just what i was looking for, as i needed a small notebook to write all my notes and ideas that could fit the pocket of my shirts without it gettin bulky or anything.

This does a tremendous job at it, and the quality of the material is superb!

Greatly recommend it!
on April 5, 2011
I needed a notebook to keep in my back pocket. This mini notebook has withstood the abuse. The binding is still in tact even with me sitting on it for the past few weeks. Ballpoint and gel pens both write smoothly. There's even a couple perforated pages at the end.
on June 22, 2010
These little notebooks will fit in your smallest purse or even in a man's wallet. And they are quality, with a nice textured cover. Just very nice. With five in the set, I tucked one in the purses I most often carry so there will always be a place for me to jot down notes. I bought these along with the pen noted below, and I have the perfect mini note set.

Piccolo Pen, in Chartreuse, by Xonex - World's Smallest in-Book Wallet Demi Pen.
on October 1, 2010
Fantastic replacement for Moleskins - cheap, environmentally-friendly, and 2% of proceeds go to charity!

The only thing I have against them is that each individual book has a relatively small amount of pages. But then again, this is good because it makes them easier to fit in your pockets. Personally, I'm very satisfied
on April 27, 2011
I've been keeping this in my front/back pocket for about a week now, and I love having it around. I'm much more likely to write down my random thoughts with something like this.

That said, the only reason that this is not a 5 star review is the cover is a little bit weak, but that would not stop me from purchasing additional packs of this notebook. It's started to split between the colored part and the backing already.

The pages themselves are thin but aren't showing any bleed-through from my pen, but are translucent enough that some writing does show through the pages. They appear to be made out of quality paper.

Overall, I plan on getting more when I run out.
on May 13, 2011
I bought this to be a refill for my 2.5" X 4" Wonder Woman magnetic flip pad.(Wonder Woman Notepad with Magnetic Closure) I was unsure whether they'd fit, but it worked like a charm! They are absolutely perfect for carrying around in your shirt or pants pocket, purses, backpacks... You name it, and this is small enough to fit with no hassle. I use mine for checking off my grocery list in the supermarket. There is really nothing to say about this product in a negative way. It does what it's supposed to do, and it's inexpensive. 5 stars across the board!
Thanks for your time folks.
Sincerely, R.A. McDowell
on December 16, 2011
i kinda dont know how to rate this i received them and when they say mini they mean mini its my fault for not paying more attention to the size of the notebooks before i ordered but if you are looking for a notebook that smaller then a pocket bible then this is perfect for you
on August 25, 2011
The notebooks are small, convenient and nice to have around. At just about $1 per book, I can't complain. Originally, I would have given the books five stars, but that's because I thought the cover was stronger than it is.

The cover is made out of hard paper that when you rub your fingers against the outside, feels almost like a leather wallet. The cover can rip fairly easily if you're not careful, but for $1, it is pretty durable. There are also five of them so you should get some pretty good use out of the little notebook bundle, especially if you're the type who needs to jot things down throughout the day.

Another nice point is that the notebooks seem bigger to me in the pictures posted online, but actually FEEL quite small. For someone like me looking for very small reliable notebooks, I was pleased.

This was a successful purchase in my search for compact notekeepers. I will definitely be looking to Bamboo for more of these in the future.
on January 23, 2011
I love these little books. I bought them so I could record my daily calories - perfect as purse/pocket size notebooks. I sent one to my sister. Great price. when I use them up, I will come back to buy more.