4 out of 5 stars
Price:$17.95 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 10, 2015
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
Very helpful book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 24, 2004
Format: Paperback
I think this book was finely crafted for a work devoted to so mundane a subject as basic writing. The author managed to dredge up from the morass of academia a few gems of useful instruction, all of which were polished and presented in a well organzied and helpful manner. I would wholeheartedly recommend this particular work to the novice writer. And, as it is the only book I have ever read on the subject, I am compelled to declare it the best I have read. As you can see, my writing skills are ten fold what they were before reading this book - and will likely continue to increase as I revisit this worthy work.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
Biology: A Self-Teaching Guide, 2nd edition
Biology: A Self-Teaching Guide, 2nd edition by Steven D. Garber (Paperback - August 15, 2002)
$15.20

Chemistry: Concepts and Problems: A Self-Teaching Guide
Chemistry: Concepts and Problems: A Self-Teaching Guide by Richard Post (Paperback - March 9, 1996)
$12.99

How Grammar Works: A Self-Teaching Guide
How Grammar Works: A Self-Teaching Guide by Patricia Osborn (Paperback - February 10, 1999)
$14.11