4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Bad Quality, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Allyn and Bacon Guide to Writing (Custom edition for Florida International University) (Paperback)
Extremely happy this book was on sale. I go to F.I.U. and the Barns and Noble where charging around $100 dollars for this book. I got the book around two weeks later, a bit late but for the price acceptable. The condition was extremely bad, it looked like it got wet and dried badly but then again maybe that's why it was so inexpensive. Overall the price was excellent and I don't mind having a bad book that I will be using for only one year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, June 13, 2013
The book was in very good condition and I did not notice any missing pages or writing on the pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase, February 9, 2013
The book was in good shape and came on time. It also had a decent price. I am very satisfied with the purchase!

Used & New from: $6.42