4.0 out of 5 stars condition
The condition of this book is what more than I expected. Everything seems perfectly fine other than some folded edges.
Published 9 months ago by mingnee chew

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful Fellow Students
My English 101 professor had this as required reading and I can honestly say that I never opened this text book. That's not to say that your professor won't assign anything out of it, but I didn't find this to be of any use. I earned an "A" in the course no problem without using this pricey book.

My best advice is to wait and see it you actually need it...
Published 11 months ago by Dylan Kerl

4.0 out of 5 stars condition, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Writing: A Guide for College and Beyond (3rd Edition) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, February 24, 2014
the book was exactly what it said that it would be in the description before i made the purchase so i have no reason to mark this anything other than 5 stars....it was shipp very quickly which was great because i already had 2 classes when i ordered so i didnt have to work to hard to catch up.....

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was fine, it did the job!, February 15, 2014
The book was for my daughter and it was what she needed for school. Thank you for the quick shipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, February 9, 2014
It was on time, the correct book, reasonably priced, and in excellent shape. A great deal for getting college books.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, December 10, 2013
The book has its bends and ware but over all it has served me just fine for my first semester.

5.0 out of 5 stars English Book for half price!!!, October 2, 2013
Brought this book on amazon because the price in the student bookstore was double this price. Same quality, same book, Better price.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love their services, September 23, 2013
The book i bought was in perfect shape, but i wished it had arrived on time. they took extra long with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Condition - good timing., September 11, 2013
Panicked a bit when my classes had started, and the book had yet to arrive. Especially since the lastest estimated date was actually long after I would first need it. Started making plans to borrow or get another one on short notice before it arrive in the mail. Best timing ever. Also in very good condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful Fellow Students, August 30, 2013

My best advice is to wait and see it you actually need it and THEN order it because from me to you, it's not fun to waste money in college.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was in perfect shape, February 7, 2013
Arrived very quickly. I'm very pleased with my purchase and I would reccomend it to anyone who is taking English comp!

Writing: A Guide for College and Beyond (3rd Edition)
Writing: A Guide for College and Beyond (3rd Edition) by Lester Faigley (Hardcover - October 22, 2011)
$119.80 $98.66