- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: Pyrczak Publishing; 3 edition (January 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1884585663
- ISBN-13: 978-1884585661
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #163,057 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Writing Literature Reviews: A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
One more thing to keep in mind, purchase an APA or MLA handbook to be sure your citations are in correct format.
Thank you again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
uses $100.oo words instead of the easy .25 words
Too many word to say too little !
sold soon after reading !
Easy to read and understand. With exercises at the end of each chapter. Helps with synthesizing your research.Published on July 14, 2009 by Cassp