|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
"Grab your mouse and get 3 copies. Get one copy for yourself. One for your favorite vendor. And one for someone who still doubts that online copy is the "DNA" to accelerate business growth." ~ Alex Mandossian, CEO/Founder AskAlexToday.com
"The words 'Ray Edwards' and 'World Class Copywriting' have the same meaning to me. He is simply one of the best living copywriters today." ~ Mike Filsaime MikeFilsaime.com
"In Writing Riches, Ray demonstrates a superior understanding of human psychology. He expertly shows you how you can use this understanding to share your message with your prospects and customers in a way that is meaningful for them. This is sure to help you to get your message out to more people and be more profitable online.
Ray uses time-honored tactics, which are updated for the new medium of the Internet. You hold a very powerful book in your hands--use it wisely." ~ Kenny Handelman, MD, Psychiatrist TheADHDDoctor.com
If you aren't yet making six-figures in your entrepreneurial business… if your solo professional practice isn't providing you with the freedom (and profits) you dreamed of... and if you want to finally turn it all around... then here's good news: "Writing Riches" shows you why... and what you can do about it.
"Writing Riches" is right for you if:
* You want to tap the profit-pulling power of compelling copy--and watch your products or services FLY off the shelf at blinding speeds!
* You want to know how changing just a few words on your website can double or even quadruple your sales--overnight!
* You already know the magic profit power of killer copy--but don't want to shell out $30,000 (or more) every time you need sales copy written.
* You're an entrepreneur or solo professional and want to write your own copy to get your web profit stream started.
* You want to train your on-staff copywriter in the secrets of proven direct-response copywriting that gets results.
* You plan to hire outside pro copywriters, and want to know the "inner secrets" of their craft--so you can know for sure if you're getting the real deal (and avoid getting ripped off!).
* You're a freelance copywriter who wants to learn dozens of new response-boosting tricks, the latest "Web 2.0" copy techniques, and how to attract higher-paying clients by the dozen.
Ray Edwards is a genius. I saw him as a speaker and his books are just as fantastic as he is. Simple to understand strategies.Published 3 months ago by NR
Good information for improving your sales writing. Worth a read if you sell.Published 5 months ago by GP22
The author of Writing Riches obviously knows his stuff and seems willing to share his secrets (his blog is a goldmine too!). Read morePublished 8 months ago by Murray Hudson
Ray Edwards work is always good. The advice in this book I use every day and it is exceptional. Writing anything has a multipurpose. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Vickie Helm
This was very a nicely summarised view of copywriting for info products (mainly Internet marketing I might add), which is pretty typical of what is out there on copywriting. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Kim Davis
Simple to read, easy to follow and tremendous confidence builder for becoming a persuasive writer. Thanks Ray. I love what you are doing!!Published 11 months ago by Michael Pagana
This book is written in the true Ray Edwards style of speaking directly to his reader personally. He holds back nothing and makes it so apparent that his heart is in what he says... Read morePublished 11 months ago by ShariLee