- Paperback: 594 pages
- Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's; Third Edition edition (January 15, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312061013
- ISBN-13: 978-0312061012
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #641,031 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Writing Worth Reading: The Critical Process Third Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It starts with the premise that good reading and thinking are companions to good expository writing and builds from there. It offers everything: from preparing to write to how to think critically to making effective arguments to grammar and punctuation. Loaded with detailed examples and case studies. Original advice and direction for every writing situation. It's compact, easy to read and, for a college textbook, written with refreshing style.
"Writing Worth Reading" lives up to its title. It's the best investment in a writing resource I ever made.