4.0 out of 5 stars A true voice for freedom.
If ever there has been a true prophet (forth-teller, i.e., "Thus saith the Lord...") in this country, Will D. Campbell has been, and is, that prophet. This book is a must read. And the big question: Who will fill Campbell's shoes when he is gone?
Published on May 15, 2010 by Henry S. Creel

3.0 out of 5 stars This book speaks to a time and place in our history.
When I read this book, some of the perspectives seemed dated with regard to people's comprehension, and Will's related responses to, questions related to the hereafter and their understanding of a world as we now know it. The perspectives Will was reconciling didn't appear to begin with any origin of merit and it became somewhat of a tedious read for me.

I...
Published 8 months ago by whatever

4.0 out of 5 stars A true voice for freedom., May 15, 2010
This review is from: Writings on Reconciliation and Resistance: (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars This book speaks to a time and place in our history., July 23, 2013
This review is from: Writings on Reconciliation and Resistance: (Paperback)

I love Will Campbell and he is one of my original heroes of this world. He is an incredible man, I just couldn't reconcile the basis of the perspectives he was trying to reconcile.

ARRAY(0xa22c89f0)

Writings on Reconciliation and Resistance:
Writings on Reconciliation and Resistance: by Will D. Campbell (Paperback - January 1, 2010)
$28.00 $25.20