Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 6, 2011 12:01:20 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2011 6:45:04 AM PDT
kunkle says:
If you are looking for the authorized biography of Steve Jobs this is the wrong book. It is only info from news clippings, internet, etc. You want the one authored by Walter Isaacson.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2011 1:34:38 PM PDT
ZZR says:
That's correct, the authorized autobiography is by Walter Isaacson, and it is simply titled "Steve Jobs." I, Steve: Steve Jobs In His Own Words makes for a nice companion piece to that book, however, as it offers a selection of more than 200 quotes from Steve Jobs's entire career.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2011 8:01:57 AM PDT
Hearing Jobs speak in his own words can tell you much about who he is. Primary sources can tell as much a story as information in a biography. I will use Mr. Jobs words as a way to think about how not to live an ordinary life.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 6, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 7, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
I, Steve: Steve Jobs In His Own Words (In Their Own Words)
I, Steve: Steve Jobs In His Own Words (In Their Own Words) by George Beahm (Paperback - October 19, 2011)
4.0 out of 5 stars (114)