Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2008 11:26:56 AM PDT
R. K. Sadhir says:
Hey guys, I want to write a paper on the wu-tang clan and how they came to prominence and took over the industry with wu wear, video games, killah beez etc. I was just wondering if any of u guys knew of any websites or articles (besides the wu manual, there are none available in the stores around me and im kinda pressed on time). Thanks a lot everyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2008 6:45:41 PM PDT
P. Rosa says:
You can go to www.wutang-corp.com

Which is the official website of the wu tang clan. It also has a forum with very knowledgeable users on the world of Wu-Tang.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2008 12:46:42 AM PDT
Try Wikipedia. All of the info on that site is put up by people that love the Wu. I myself wrote a paper on the Wu and I got most of my info from that site. Good Luck.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 4, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) by Wu-Tang Clan (Vinyl - 1993)
4.7 out of 5 stars (537)