5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Review
I had previously purchased the same type of tea for double the price. This tea is a little stronger and just as tasty doing the same thing. As a matter of fact, you are prone to drink more water than the other tea. Your appetite is curbed just as the other tea.
Published on October 5, 2007 by K. Poe

3.0 out of 5 stars tea
I haven't drunk as much of this tea as I had planned so I can't say how well it works for weight reduction. I know it isn't very tasty so some Splenda or sweetener is needed.
Published on March 1, 2008 by Nancy E. Unger

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Review, October 5, 2007
This review is from: Wu-Yi Wulong Oolong Weight Reducing Tea Loose Bulk 1 Lb. (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars tea, March 1, 2008