5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!
Published on June 1, 2010 by J. Koger

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes having something to grasp; seems a little cheap.
Published 17 months ago by cary

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, June 1, 2010
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
We ordered this for my son at six months to help us keep track of his binkys and he hasn't put it down since. delivery was fast, affordable and product was exactly as described. Just ordered a replacement as he lost his at Walmart - thank goodness it arrives so fast! I would recommend this to any new mother, or even a mother with an older child who loses his binkys. Thank you Dragon Lady !

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes having something to grasp; seems a little cheap., April 2, 2013
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
Our baby likes this pacifier so she has something to grasp and it helps her get the pacifier back in her mouth on her own. But, as another reviewer mentioned, it feels very lightweight and cheap, very similar to those beanie baby happy meal toys from several years back. I also don't like that the pacifier can't be removed for sterilization, or even a quick rinse under the sink, without the rest of the toy getting wet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon wubbanub, June 20, 2011
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
I really was excited about this item, but I was disappointed when I received it. The quality of the dragon reminded me of a toy from a happy meal, not the high quality plush I expected for $20. It is cute, though, and the colors are nice and bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 1, 2011
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
This is the most awesome product EVER!! I highly recommend it! My son is tongue tied which means he can't stick out his tongue. All the other pacifiers would constantly pop out of his mouth. I would have to hold it in for him. With this, the little animal hold in his "nu-nu". This is my 3rd child and all three have this condition which is not able to be surgically corrected until 4 months of age. I cannot thank whoever came up with this idea enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ps- It's next to impossible to lose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, August 17, 2009
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
We got the WubbaNub faster than expected and the new grandson took to it immediately! Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our dog ate our other one, so I reordered immediately., April 1, 2014
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
With our first baby we barely ever used our Wubbanub, and I wondered what all the fuss was about. But by the time our second came along, I knew how to work it into the swaddle properly to hold it in place. Now I've discovered I can't live without it. After our dog ate our last one, I went a couple hours trying to use an ordinary paci, and I just can't go back. Totally worth every penny.

Also, why would you not buy the dragon one?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Newborns, February 20, 2014
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
This really helped my son keep a hold of his binky. Overall less fussing from it falling out and less having to run to the sink while he screams because it fell on the floor. Plus, he just loves it. The lamb, monkey, and puppy are also great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, July 26, 2013
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
It developed a lot of pilling on the fabric. It's not bad, though, overall. I'll consider getting another for my next child.

5.0 out of 5 stars dragon wubbanub, February 1, 2011
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
This is awsome! i really like the little dragon, baby likes it too, it stays in place for the most part as long as she doesn't grab it, but if she falls asleep, it stays right there in case she wakes up.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute and comforting!, December 17, 2010
momof1boy "momof1boy" (Valley Cottage, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier! (Baby Product)
My child cannot sleep without his Wubbanub! He cuddles the dragon and suck on the pacifier. When the paci falls out of his mouth he is still hugging the dragon! I just wish they made them with teething pacifiers too.

WubbaNub (tm) DRAGON Pacifier!
$19.95