Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 24, 2010
This Vegetable Knife is just what one needs for finely chopping up all types of vegetables. You must be careful though, it is VERY SHARP!! Must use the correct method of holding your hand on the vegetables BEHIND THE KNIFE so as not to get it in the way while chopping. Will make razor-thin slices of just about any vegetable. Great product. Highly recommended!!
on April 20, 2015
I ordered this knife as a mistake...I thought I was ordering the Classic line but ordered the Gourmet line. At first I was a little disappointed and considered returning it, I own several Classic line blades & thought the Gourmet line blades just looked a little "cheap" but I decided to give it a try. I am a chef & have used this blade for the past week, really putting it to the test & I must say it has performed quite well. Right out of the box it was sharp enough to shave the hair off of my arm & has retained that edge after a week of heavy use. Overall I am pleased with the blade, but I will return to the Classic series for my next purchase (I just prefer the heavier "heft" of the Classic). Four stars because it is thinner and lighter for my preference, but a good, solid kitchen tool nonetheless.
on February 16, 2015
Sleek blade slices vegetables beautifully! I will buy another soon!
on June 12, 2015
Very well designed. Holds an edge well. Good buy for the price.
on June 29, 2015
Love this knife! Lightweight, yet easy to handle!
on March 7, 2015
Nice knife for vegatables
on February 14, 2015
BEST KNIFE IN THE KITCHEN
on June 21, 2015
awesome knife
on December 10, 2012
The product itself was fine. However, I purchased this for a christmas gift and the packaging was damaged. Wasnt very pretty.
0Comment1 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse