- WypAll X60 Hygienic Wipers give you cloth-like softness in a wiper that's absorbent and reinforced to stay strong for cleaning performance in light duty tasks. They absorb more than two times as much water as cloths.
- These lightweight wipers contain no adhesives, binders or rubber latex, yet they hold together and don't leave residues behind. Their HydroKnit fast absorbing technology with reinforced structure, offers durability at a great value.
- The quarterfold (1/4 fold) format makes storage easy and the washcloth unfolds to 12.5" x 10"; the pack is compatible with a Kimberly-Clark quarterfold wiper dispenser.
- These wipers are ideal for use as drying towels, a cleaning towel or as wiping cloths, and may be used in a variety of cleaning tasks, including patient care and hygiene. These disposable cloths eliminate cross contamination.
- This item is eligible for the Subscribe and Save program. You'll reduce the risk of running out, save on each order, and enjoy free shipping on the subscription.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wypall X60 Hygienic Wipes (41083), Disposable Soft Washcloths & Drying Towels, White, 70 sheet per case, Case of 8
|Price:||$20.11 ($0.04 / Washcloths) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.99 (49%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Kimberly-Clark Professional|
|Item Weight||0.96 ounces|
|Number of Items||560|
|Overall Length||12.5 inches|
|Overall Width||10 inches|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
When you want a strong, durable disposable cloth that’s soft enough to use on skin, the Wy... See more product details
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Wypall X60 Hygienic Wipes (41083), Disposable Soft...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $39.10 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Frequently Bought Together
From the Manufacturer
From applying solvents to cleaning tools, WypAll products are essential to your operation. Offering a wide variety of first-rate solutions, each product is designed to meet the highest performance standards. WypAll commercial bulk wipers improve productivity, with no extra wipes or effort needed to complete each task.
Disposable Wiping Cloths
If you need a disposable wiping cloth or drying towel that’s strong and gentle enough to be used on skin, the pack of WypAll X60 Hygienic Wipes are a terrific choice.
- Quarterfold format in hygienic packaging
- Natural rubber latex-free
- 12.5” x 10” unfolded size
- Compatible with Kimberly-Clark dispensers made for quarterfold wipers
- HydroKnit technology gives you superior absorbency
Hygienic Wipes, Variety of Uses
Wypall X60 Hygienic Wipes in a quarterfold format feature HydroKnit technology for superior absorbency. You can use them for a wide variety of drying tasks where efficiency is important.
These washcloths come conveniently folded for easy storage. They unfold to a generous 12.5 inch x 10 inch size, which makes them ideal for patient care and hygiene; they’re soft and gentle on skin and durable even when wet.
Because these lightweight wipers / hygienic washcloths don’t use adhesives, binders or natural rubber latex, they won’t leave behind residues. You can use them for a variety of cleaning tasks.
Are you ready to eliminate cross contamination and towel laundering costs? WypAll X60 Hygienic Washcloths are soft and absorbent like cloths, but without the nasty bacteria that can come back with laundered towels and rags.
Kimberly-Clark Professional partners with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. Brands include Kleenex, Scott, Cottonelle, Kimtech, Jackson Safety, WypAll, and KleenGuard.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are not soft like the WipeAll 20s I'm used to. They are much tougher (semi cloth like) but very scratchy surface and they do not absorb water anywhere near as quickly as the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Keith Kropf
These work great for many things. They are not as soft as other disposable washcloths I have used. When they are dry they seem a little rough but when wet they are soft and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by CV from WI
I purchased these to keep at bathroom sink to cut down on laundry.....I like the texture. (I just received one pack of 70 and not the case with 8 packs.... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
I love these wipes I use them as wash cloths and they are PERFECTPublished 3 months ago by Ol Feller's Wife
I live in ultra hot and humid Texas and use these during the day to freshen up. They're an ample size and the rougher surface cleans much better.Published 3 months ago by Christi
way to rough for using on your body. and size was smaller then expected.Published 4 months ago by cathi jenkerson
We use these for many purpose that paper towels just don't work for.Published 4 months ago by Belair
These clothes are SUPER STRONG!! I think you could almost get away with just 1 wipe for 1 BM!
Very Absorbent & is truly a "Disposable" washcloth (once soiled.... Read more
These do what I want. Disposable and sturdy. They do not fall apart when usedPublished 4 months ago by ja fo