Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on July 7, 2013
I agree with almost all the other negative reviews. The driver is very whippie & actually vibrates when hit. I'm a decent golfer (high 80's) so I know how a good driver should feel & react. I tried getting a refund in less than 30 days & did receive one less almost 40% for shipping a restocking charges (that's a joke). Please DO NOT waste your time & money on a peace of junk.
on October 8, 2012
No pro's are using this, much less promoting it. The only good review here seems to be from staff because real people don't talk like that. DON'T BE FOOLED Id take a cheap top flite driver over this any day.
on February 16, 2011
i tryed the hammer x two times and was not happy
with it at all. it had to much drag .the back being open made it pick up to much air slowing the club speed down. I wish i could get my money back. the first hammer club is alot better
on June 4, 2015
I Tried several times to get a good drive with this club, but to no success. after 30 days I called for a return authorization number according to Hammers advertisement, to send the clubs back. In fact I called & left word as instructed a total of SIX times, but, I never did get a response with a return authorization number. I THINK THE WHOLE THING WITH HAMMER GOLF IS A HOAX & A FRAUUD.
on April 11, 2011
I tried the new hammer x, my order didn't come with a dvd tutorial. I couldn't get it to even outhit my old driver.
on April 17, 2012
I have tried this drive for several buckets at the range and 2 unfull filling rounds I do hit it faieley straight but no distance on my last round I went back to my 3 wood for the last 9 and hit it better and longer. The sand wedge and the 80 wedge you get are ok, I did not get the fairwair wood it would have cost me more.
on June 1, 2012
do not buy this product.It is at best a paper weight.The shaft is too whippy
It does not produce the distance it says it will.the only good thing is the grip.
on May 4, 2013
I looked at all 3 of "Golfmasters" reviews because I couldn't believe he liked it so much. As suspected; all 3 reviews were glowing sales pitches for this product. Very suspect at best!

The clubs are a piece of crap. Save your money and buy a decent driver.

"You get what you pay for!"
on February 28, 2015
The new zero cc driver and putter are junk. I would send them back if you are so lucky to actually talk with Jack since he does make phone calls along with his family. Cost on the club is $15 but he sells it for $100+. Be cautious and do not pay with a debit card.
on March 5, 2016
I bought the HammerX, and it was great. I hit a few dozen balls, and was getting at least another 40 yards, THEN...I took another swing ( and I did NOT hit the ground) and the club head broke off and went 30yards into the driving range!. I called the company for a replacement, and.. sure for 50 bucks they wil send another, What a crock of s..t, This was a brand New Club, right out of the box, Lifetime warranty, ya right for another 50 bucks. I think this could be a good club...for me at least, but it didnt last one bucket of balls....And this isn't Amy...