Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
X-Fire 5-LED Taillight with Laser Lane Marker
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (14%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- TWO HIGHLY VISIBLE RED LASERS provide lane markers on road
- 5 Very bright Red LED's
- Light provides side and rear visibility
- Visibility at almost 1 mile
- Weather and shock proof design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Weight||0 pounds|
|Package Height||2 x 3.7 x 6.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Update, finally received my refund, I think because I complained to Amazon. 8 July. The "Bob Jones" reviewer above does not appear to be a real person. I also question all the people who recommended his review. The company name for this product has changed three times.
- works as advertised
- rear flashing lights work fine
- Lane lines are not very bright. They are not visible on wet roads. On dry roads I did not notice drivers giving me any more room or behaving differently.
- The lasers need to be higher up and angled further outwards - I had the light mounted as high up on my seatpost as possible, but my rear panniers (common with commuters) block the lasers.
- Opening the unit requires removing 3 screws which screw into plastic. Over-tightening the screws will ruin the plastic threads and the unit will not be useful. Also, screwing into plastic will limit the number of times the batteries can be changed before the plastic wears out.
Not bad for a first attempt, but more work is needed before it is really a useful product. A dedicated lane marker light might be a better idea.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the line isn't as bright or clean as pictured, it has to be really dark for it to show up well. Also, cars don't care about bike lanes and will sideswipe you and then drive off... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Frank Twain
This product performs two functions. One is as a tail light, the other is a laser that paints lines on the ground creating the effect of a bike lane. Read morePublished 3 months ago by J. Michael Pendleton
Bright lights. Bought this after acquiring a bike. Very useful..Published 4 months ago by Rachel Appleby
very bright, unique but needs a change for the mount on kids bikesPublished 4 months ago by Dildo Baggins
Very cool! Bright taillight, bright lane markers visible even in some daylight. Love it.Published 6 months ago by Georgia