5.0 out of 5 stars HELLFIRE CLUBBY, May 15, 2004
Zack (Jacksonville, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: X-Men: The Legacy Quest Book 1 (X-Men: The Legacy Quest Trilogy) (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is great. It was fairly easy to get into unless you have add or something or youve been living in a spider hole with saddam. The battles were a little too far spread out and a little too fast and furious. A battle that could of lasted a whole comic book was told in 3 or 4 pages. This book is just the start of the best trilogy of books ive ever read besides LOTR. The plot is The Beast and Moiria MacTaggert are trying to find a cure for the mutant plague, The Legacy Virus. Mpiria is captured and the x-men try to find her. It turns out she was captured be Sebastion Shaw and da Hellfire Club. I wont give away anymore of the plot but lets just say a certain red and puple clad mutant is involved. We wont see HIM till book 3 though...

5.0 out of 5 stars !, March 29, 2013
I am not reviewing this...I just did this to submit the rating system on here. I don't think this is ever necessary!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comments from the cover artist..., February 14, 2010
I just wanted to chime in since I did the covers for the three books in the trilogy, the covers may be seen in my gallery in the original versions as they were intended, particularly the third book in the series which was altered before it went to final print. A fun project to work on!

X-Men: The Legacy Quest Book 1 (X-Men: The Legacy Quest Trilogy)
X-Men: The Legacy Quest Book 1 (X-Men: The Legacy Quest Trilogy) by Steve Lyons (Mass Market Paperback - April 1, 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01