Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2011
My wife purchased me one of these scooters for christmas. From the moment I assembled it the electric start never worked. Instead of simply replacing the scooter, they made me self diagonose the problems. They only will deal with you via forum type threads and it takes them days to respond. If there is a problem with a part they send you parts and expect you to rebuild the scooter yourself only to find the part they sent did not fix the problem. I am now fighting with them to get a replace ment scooter or get my money back. I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO RECONSIDER DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY.
on June 18, 2010
Bought the older model of this scooter 2 years ago and i see nothing has changed. A large amount of assembly is required, and if you do decide to buy always keep a toolbox around because failure is inevitable. The first problem i got with the scooter was faulty throttle that snapped clean off after an hour of use. After about 3 days of use the pull cord ripped off and the chain began falling off in 5 minute intervals of riding. Then my muffler snapped at the base due to extreme overheating and exhaust. Basically within a one months span this scooter was done for, don't waste your money.
on June 29, 2011
The XG505 Extreme Scooter is absolutely worthless. If I know now what I didn't know when I ordered it, they couldn't of paid me to take this p o s. I got to ride it for approx 2 minutes before it broke down. Front brakes are not able to be adjusted. On the right sie of the handle bar the company clipped a wire, probably the kill switch which they moved to the upright bar. I guess that just clipping the wire is their way of upgrading! The throttle is not able to be adjusted. It is SO cheaply made it makes me want to puke thinking about the money I wasted. WARNING: Do not waste your money on this piece of crap, it is seriously the most flimsy made in China pos I have ever wasted my money on.
on January 24, 2010
I ordered this scooter for my son and from day 1 the scooter did not work. It sat for 4 days for us to get the repair parts. Let me begin by saying YOU will do your own repairs no matter how big or small. The first problem we had with the scooter was the carburator was messed up. So we waited 3-4 days for the parts to come in, we put that on and the scooter ran but only on half choke. If you move the choke all the way down it will cut off. But needless to say he was able to ride it. Well then the chain started popping off. We had it tightened up as tight as it would allow, but it was still loose and still kept popping off. I emailed the company and they said the chain had probally stretched and they would send me another. I as of today have not gotten it. For the amount of money that I paid for this scooter I would not buy another or tell anyone else to buy one. This is one big piece of junk and regert ever buying. So when you buy this know that ALL of the repairs will be done by yourself.
on August 19, 2012
Like the others said the company is horrible to deal with and it is very poor quality. I bought this scooter took it out of the box and the electric starter didn't even work and the did not want me to get a replacement on them. They wanted me to have to pay to have it shipped back to them this scooter is definately a piece of junk. And mine has a very weak frame as well the handle bars wobble loose and went sideways on me while I was riding it. Also the front wheel was not even installed properly, and there were no directions on how to put it on. Also my front brakes fell apart to. Overall it just feels cheap and you can tell just buy riding it is poor quality.
on December 28, 2008
I got the x-treme xg 505 for Christmas. When I saw it it looked much nicer as I seen it on the internet. The scooter comes with two starting methoids electric start and the usual pull start. The 505 is very well built there is no plastic on the frame not including the engine. The xg 505 comes fully assembled right out of the box and includes a seat, charger and tool kit. The scooter was brand new a had very few scraches. Starting the scooter is very easy. On the road the 505 is not noisey like many gas scooters. Around my neighborhood there is many steep hills which the 505 can easily handle with it's 50cc engine, but to get up them you have to go up them with higher speeds. The 505 is a pleasure to drive with the seat that can be put in or not. I recommend the x-treme xg 505 to anyone not afraid of a little risk and the open road. One thing that should be on the scooter is suspention, but the large tires absorb most of the road bumps. Buy the xg 505 for as little as $360.00.