5.0 out of 5 stars I love this projector
Published 17 months ago by Chris Perry

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality Supplier and Low quality product.
I got this one from "onSale" and from the first use, there was a smoke smell coming continuously out of the projector.
Also, buttons were not fixed properly (loose) and making a loud noise as long as you run the device.
Published 22 months ago by Scorpion

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this projector, July 4, 2013
This review is from: X1220H 3D Ready DLP Projector - 720p - HDTV - 4:3 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I've had it over a year and haven't had any problems. I spent a lot of time researching projectors, and I'd highly recommend this if you're looking for inexpensive and reasonable quality. Of course, that was a year ago, so maybe there are better ones out there, but we've been really satisfied. We project on a wall in an apartment and it's plenty bright, even in the middle of the day with the shutters closed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality Supplier and Low quality product., February 26, 2013
I contacted this supplier and frankly there were useless !!! and finally (in order to convince me remove my 1 star rating) they offered a 10$ refund just to keep me silent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be away of this product and avoid this supplier ...... both are low quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 21, 2013
Have had it for almost a year and not a problem yet. Most people are amazed that the resolution isn't 1080p. Great picture and strong bulb life. Already at 4000 hours and shows no sign of wearing ou yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, August 9, 2012
Grimor (Chicago-ish) - See all my reviews
I haven't had this projector long and I haven't tried it with 3d yet so I can't give too much input on durability or the 3d.

I purchased this for outdoor movie nights and it seems like it will work well in the tests I have done.

Pros
Setup is very easy - has all the basic adjustments for keystone, color, etc...
great image - It's 1080p and even at 120" it looks great. Useable in a lit room, but best in dim to no light
Great value for the price - I researched a lot of sub $500 projectors and this seemed to be the best value currently.

Cons
No lens cover - That's right, it doesn't come with one so now I have to find something that fits.
Audio - it has a built in speaker which isn't that great, but they never are. But that's not the issue for me. The only audio out is a stereo jack, no digital audio out. So for anything more than stereo you've got to have a HDMI port on your surround sound to go through before the projector. Not the end of the world but a digital out would of been nice.

Overall, very good for the value, just a start off for going cheap on the lens cover and poor audio options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, June 25, 2012
Ordered this product and it was promptly shipped and received in good condition.

The product is easy enough to setup and ran plug-and-play off my computer's VGA port; I haven't tried the HDMI option yet but I assume that it works plug-and-play as well. Image resolution is great even if the room I set it up in isn't blacked out; though direct sunlight does make it a little tough to make things out.

Good projector if you don't need/want anything fancy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, May 23, 2012
Works very good, picture is bright, the only problem is when I try to set flah rate 120hz, the picture is starting to shake, I guess I can not use this project to watch 3d.