From the Manufacturer
Superior graphics for high-definition gaming performance, image quality and digital video: The HIS X1950Pro delivers high-definition entertainment with strikingly fast gaming performance, industry-leading image quality and crystal clear digital video.
With an exclusive set of image quality features like simultaneous HDR with adaptive anti-aliasing and over one billion colors, the HIS X1950Pro will let you get the most out of your gaming experiences. Easily upgrade now or later, with ATI's easy-to-use "plug-and-play" CrossFire configuration. By adding a second HIS X1950Pro graphics card you can achieve professional grade gaming performance.
The HIS X1950's Avivo video and display technology delivers a better quality home theater viewing experience than the majority of today's best consumer electronic brands.
CrossFireReady for Extreme, Accelerated Gaming
Get double barrel multi-GPU gaming performance that works with all games by adding a HIS X1900 CrossfireEdition graphics card for powerful GPU sharing. Starting with a HIS CrossFire Ready graphic card and motherboard, using a single external cable unites another HIS CrossFireEdition co-processor graphic card. HIS CrossFire accelerates all your games, all the time, and delivers the highest image quality modes and resolutions with no special software or patches needed for compatibility.
IceQ Cooling Technology
The IceQ cooling system draws cool air from inside the case and exhausts warm air outwards. This prevents the fan from recycling warm air to cool the VPU, which increases cooling performance and lower the air temperature inside the case significantly.
- Innovative design: Significantly improve cooling performance and lower weight.
- Heatpipe with sintered powder wicks: Heat is rapidly transferred from the core area reducing the GPU temperature.
- Isolated heatsinks: Memory and GPU heatsinks are completely separated, preventing any heat transfer from GPU to memory.
- Bi-directional air in-take channels: Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan. Improving air flow. This ensures effective cooling even for CrossFire platform.
- Ultra silent and durable fan: Significantly reduced noise level and extended service lift.
- Larger heatsink surface area: Ensure maximum heat dissipation.
- Dual-slot cooling design: Directly exhausts hot air out of PC case.
- 36 Pixel Shader Processors
- Vertex and Pixel Shader 3.0
- 10 bit Native Display Quality
- Dynamic Flow Control
- 128-bit FP32 Processing
- 1024 instruction slots Shaders
- 128-way Ultra-threaded dispatch processor
- 512-bit Ring Bus
- High Dymanic Range rendering
- All stage Trilinear (16X) Anisotropic Filtering
- Full (HQ) Anisotropic Filtering
- 12x temporal maximum multisample anti-aliasing (MSAA)
- 6x Adaptive AA
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- 12-tap error-free Dynamic Soft Shadows
- H.264 Accelerated
- Dual DL-DVI + VIVO
- CrossFire support
- DirectX 9 and OpenGL supported
What's in the Box
HIS X1950Pro IceQ3 Turbo Dual DL-DVI 512 MB PCIe graphics card, software: Microsoft Dungeon Siege Full, CyberLink PowerDirector 5 SE Plus, CyberLink Power2Go 5 - CD, CyberLink Medi@Show 3, GameShadow, ATI bonus content; cables: HDTV output cable, 1 DVI to VGA dongle