5.0 out of 5 stars Met my Expectations and then some!, October 11, 2012
Andrea (NEWBURYPORT, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GE X500 Digital Camera Case Camcorder and Digital Camera Case - Carry Handle & Adjustable Shoulder Strap - Black / Grey - Replacement by Synergy (Electronics)
This camera case was exactly what I needed for my camera. The camera fits nicely, it offers easy access, and, (best of all) it has a few small pockets to put other things in (like money, credit cards, camera shoulder strap, etc.) so when I go out with my family, I use the camera case to double as a purse. The quality is also good and, overall, I am happy with this product. I would definitely recommend this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got this, January 2, 2014
I bought this for a new bridge type digital camera I purchased. It's a sturdy case and has many little pockets that will hold extras, batteries, memory cards etc. The really great thing was I purchased the new camera for the features of a bridge camera but had a very good little point and shoot camera, they both fit in the case. I consider that a big bonus. I would definitely recommend that anyone purchase this case. I would have had to truck to camera cases around if this case wasn't so roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, May 26, 2013
I had the GEx500 camera and was looking for a case for the camera. Most of the reviews on the camera also recommended a case from a different company, but I wanted a case made specific for the GEx500. Amazon showed this case but they were out of stock but East Coast Trading had the case in stock and they also offered free shipping.
I could have bought the other case ,which was cheaper,but by the time you added shipping there was only $ 0.95 difference in the prices. I wanted the case made for my camera.
The case is the perfect size for my camera with extra pockets. It even has loops for extra batteries, this sure beats them lying loose and rolling around.
East Coast Trading was on the ball with shipping I received the case 8 days after my date of order.
In conclusion the case is perfect, East Coast Trading did there job. I highly recommend the company and the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect case and transaction, May 6, 2014
The camera fits perfectly in the case and there is room for all of the extra items I need. I would recommend the case to anyone with this style of camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera case., January 14, 2014
This gives my camera a lot of room and I can store other small items as well. Also, it protects my camera from damage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 23, 2013
It is big enough for camera and other accessories yet small enough and not bulky, great value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!, October 18, 2013
The camera fits in perfectly and the pouches allow me to put in all the accessories that came with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Case for a Big Guy, July 27, 2013
I love this case - it keeps my GE X500 safe and sound. I was a bit taken back with its small size but it seems just right for the camera and strap with a divided main compartment. It also has a front zippered pocket for an extra set of batteries and a small tripod. It's a small price to pay to keep my X500 lens and screen from being scratched or damaged. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars GE 550 camera in white, July 24, 2013
Came out of the box ready to use, this is the second GE camera I have had, the first one was given as a gift. For the money you cant go wrong with this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars everthing above expectations, June 26, 2013
camera perfect fit - nice storage space available.
price was right. got it fast. easy to handle and small enough to be convenient to carry.

Rate and Discover Movies