Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 11, 2012
This camera case was exactly what I needed for my camera. The camera fits nicely, it offers easy access, and, (best of all) it has a few small pockets to put other things in (like money, credit cards, camera shoulder strap, etc.) so when I go out with my family, I use the camera case to double as a purse. The quality is also good and, overall, I am happy with this product. I would definitely recommend this case.
on May 26, 2013
I had the GEx500 camera and was looking for a case for the camera. Most of the reviews on the camera also recommended a case from a different company, but I wanted a case made specific for the GEx500. Amazon showed this case but they were out of stock but East Coast Trading had the case in stock and they also offered free shipping.
I could have bought the other case ,which was cheaper,but by the time you added shipping there was only $ 0.95 difference in the prices. I wanted the case made for my camera.
The case is the perfect size for my camera with extra pockets. It even has loops for extra batteries, this sure beats them lying loose and rolling around.
East Coast Trading was on the ball with shipping I received the case 8 days after my date of order.
In conclusion the case is perfect, East Coast Trading did there job. I highly recommend the company and the case.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for a new bridge type digital camera I purchased. It's a sturdy case and has many little pockets that will hold extras, batteries, memory cards etc. The really great thing was I purchased the new camera for the features of a bridge camera but had a very good little point and shoot camera, they both fit in the case. I consider that a big bonus. I would definitely recommend that anyone purchase this case. I would have had to truck to camera cases around if this case wasn't so roomy.
on December 22, 2014
I actually bought this for the GE X600 camera since I was unable to locate a case for that specific camera. To my amazement, this bag works for that camera as well. It seems to be well made and has pockets for every little thing. It arrived within three days via standard shipping and was very well priced. So far, it's great.
on May 25, 2015
A compact little nylon case with enough padding to protect an X400, X500, X550 or similarly sized bridge-camera reasonably well if dropped...fair to good padding to camera weight ratio. It has a detachable shoulder strap and a small top mounted handle. The strap and case clasps look sturdy enough for the job. (Bridge camera: A camera of size and style BETWEEN a compact point-and-shoot and a pro camera like the Canon Rebel or Nikon.)

This is a "fanny pack" sized case with an extra partitioned internal space beside the camera for some spare batteries and a compact plug-in 4- battery charger. There is an extra little cargo-type pocket on the front for few other odds and ends like a little bottle of lens cleaner, wipes etc.. As for quality of manufacture, the stitching appears to be well done and the case material is of heavy grey and black nylon. The two plastic zippers slide easily and do not bind as many cheaper types tend to do. They seem fine for this little nylon bag. This case is not flashy nor really roomy BUT it does provide a handy package as a small, tight and light travel bridge-camera sized day-bag for the basic essentials. It is simple, appears to be well made and will serve the purpose and price for which it was designed. As in everything, time will tell more. However, I give it 4 stars for providing a nice well made package, overall. I'll add the fifth star if it holds up over time.
on June 5, 2013
My GE X500 fits perfect! After buying two other different cases that were stated for my size camera but weren't I found this one and I could not be happier. Price was right as well. The only thing I would change is that the zipper to open and close in on the hind side and not the front side.Does not make sense to me but I can get used to that. Otherwise an excellent case.
on July 27, 2013
I love this case - it keeps my GE X500 safe and sound. I was a bit taken back with its small size but it seems just right for the camera and strap with a divided main compartment. It also has a front zippered pocket for an extra set of batteries and a small tripod. It's a small price to pay to keep my X500 lens and screen from being scratched or damaged. Good value for the money.
on May 7, 2015
Perfect for the GE X500. Only reason I'm giving it a 4 is because I still haven't been able to get the shoulder strap to clip onto the case. Very stiff clips but I'll get it eventually.
on January 20, 2013
The camera case was exactly as described; actually, even better quality than I anticipated. Bought as a gift and loved it! I will definately be ordering another one!
on July 24, 2013
Came out of the box ready to use, this is the second GE camera I have had, the first one was given as a gift. For the money you cant go wrong with this camera.

See 1 answered question