5.0 out of 5 stars Best machine Microsoft has ever made
I have the very first build of the Xbox, and let me just say that after YEARS of playing it (we preordered it), with hundreds upon hundreds, maybe around 1500 different save files, the damn thing STILL has... you guessed it, "50,000+ Blocks", and is still kickin. I strongly recommend modding it with a media center hack, and turning it into your personal entertainment...
Published on June 22, 2011 by Jacob Stamm

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of a few things that may or may not be 'Deal Breakers' for you... [;-\
This Console was listed as 'Like New'. It definitely looked good, because the seller did a great job cleaning the unit to make it appear 'Like New (Dust can be seen in many of the 'Hard-To-Reach' areas of the Console's external Casing). Under 'Description' it says that it 'comes with Games'.. Well, not exactly. It came with ONE Game (Halo 2). That one Game was already in...
Published 13 days ago by Truth_Stalker

‹ Previous | 16 7 823 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast shipping!, October 17, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
I bought this to replace my teens damaged one and must say for a used one this has lasted til this day! I plan on buying the new XBox one when it comes out and placing this one in the family game room not letting this one go until lit blows up! Ha ha ha!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective, October 3, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
This xbox may have turned on , but all of the controller ports were dead after testing them myself with 3 different xbox controllers. It's defective hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars The grandchildren loves it, October 2, 2013
Charles Glasser (BONITA SPRINGS, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
We recently purchased a summer home in which the previous owners left an XBOX with a load of attachments. Our grandchildren come to visit durning the summer and love to play the games especially the car games. As you might guess after two months the console stopped working (old age I think). What to do? I looked on Amazon and found one had it delivered and it was in great shape and works perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its awesome.........but, September 30, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
I had the first model of this and it caught on fire when I was playing fable. I love the original Xbox and always have so one day I was playing it and I smelled smoke and the next thing I know theres smoke coming out of it and sparks flying everywhere. I later discovered that there was an internal fire. It doesn't change my opinion of the Xbox I just will never get the first model again

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 18, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
I needed to buy an old Xbox original console because I wanted to play some of the games that were not backwards compatible. It works great and havnt had any problems with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Xbox trouble, September 13, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
The console looks great, came with all the parts, but it does not read some games at all and one rarely...Pretty much a music player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yipee!, September 12, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
I had been searching for an old XBox to play my older games on, I came across this seller. The price was awesome, delivery on time. I'm thrilled to have found this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, September 5, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
My son wanted this in the worst way and it really does work great; especially considering that its an older machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemless transaction, August 29, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
Product arrived as described and in timely fashion. When I had to exchange unit for another (my problem entirely), exchange was handled professionally and again in a timely manner. I also had follow up phone calls to make sure everything was to my liking. I would highly recommend this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars XBOX CONSOLE, August 28, 2013
This review is from: XBOX Console (Console)
I bought this Xbox console for my daughter she has a lot of old games she still likes to play(me too)! The Xbox came in almost perfect condition except for a few scuff that the seller mentioned. It also came with a controler that looked new! I played a few games and it works great! I ordered it on Sunday night and got it on Tuesday, which was a lot faster then I expected to get it. I am very happy with this product and the shipping of it! I highly recommend this product and the seller!

‹ Previous | 16 7 823 | Next ›

XBOX Console
XBOX Console by Xbox (Xbox)
Used & New from: $31.00