Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Price:$199.99+ Free shipping

on November 21, 2012
Purchased 6 X2020 extensions and the X-50 server. 6 POTS line configuration. Easy install - the X2020 extensions configured themselves flawlessly. Wasn't aware that the system allowed for DID lines only for a VOIP configuration. Worked thru this issue by making a few simple configuration changes on the X-50. Had to contact the XBlue support with some questions regarding the installation, setting up the auto-attendant (install guide wasn't very helpful with this issue); XBlue support was very responsive - called back within 24 hours and easily solved my problems. The system has been in use for about a month and overall we are very satisfied.
on August 19, 2014
We have the x2020 16 phone system and it has been nothing but trouble, we cannot transfer a call or put someone on hold and dial another extension with without the person being disconnected. We have to reset the system 3-4 times a day. We also have lost potential new clients because they get disconnect and do not call back. Very very frustrating. Do not waste your money on this system.
on August 14, 2012
our company purchased the complete X Blue X 50 system, the phones are very easy to use and setup. The ability to personalize the phone is nice, each desk can have its our ringer type. So far no complaints.
on June 20, 2015
I have the full system for this set, it works pretty good but it's not as easy to set up as they advertise.
I had to purchase this additional phone because one of the initial three phone I bought came DOA.

This is a pretty good system for the money but if you don't have some telecommunication knowledge p, you will not be able to just set this up.
on May 29, 2015
It's a bit of a low-budget phone that has been tailored for automated configuration when deployed on the low-budget X-25/X-50 PBX.. it sounds a bit tinny when the volume is cranked all the way up (speaker or handset).. and it doesn't have a lot of volume to begin with.. but.. for the money, it's does the job pretty well.
on February 14, 2014
I have 5 of these phones throughout my office hooked up to 4 lines. They work great and saved me a bunch of money since I did the install myself.
on September 1, 2015
This is a robust system which we have had no problems with to date.
on March 10, 2015
It's a good phone system/
on October 7, 2015