- Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B00846E6X4
- Release Date: May 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,322 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
This item is currently unavailable.
XCOM Classics Pack [Online Steam Code]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This collection contains all 5 titles in the X-COM series
Steam account required for game activation and installation.
X-COM: Apocalypse There's something evil in the city tonight...
Earth has been ravaged by human excess, petty conflict and alien invasion. The world's population has been herded into huge cities, the first of which was Mega Primus.
2084: A Utopia shattered, social collapse and civil unrest reigns in Mega Primus. Fiendish aliens terrorize the city. UFOs swarm through Dimensional Gateways. The city's under siege from an unknown enemy.
Your mission, as X-COM Commander, is to combat alien aggression and uncover their deadly intentions. But Beware! Alien infiltration into the city and its politics could see you under fire from criminal gangs, religious sects, and even the police!
Alien fleets fill the skies, creatures terrorize the city, chaos reigns... Welcome to the war, welcome to the Apocalypse.
- Explosive third game from the highly successful and thrilling X-Com series, following X-COM: UFO Defense and X-COM: Terror from the Deep.
- Battle alien invasion fleets over the city of Mega Primus in real-time.
- Combat the alien infestation in real-time or turn-based tactical missions.
- Research alien-based technology. Create newer and more destructive weaponry.
- Destroy alien sympathizers and stem alien infiltration. Wage war on new worlds in the Alien Dimension.
X-COM: Enforcer X-COM: Earth's top-secret eXtraterrestrial COMbat unit
The Place: America - early 21st century
The Mission: Eradicate the extraterrestrials
Alien forces have invaded Earth and are terrorizing the population. To combat this sinister threat, a lone X-COM scientist has created the Enforcer, a high-tech fighting machine made of earthly robotics and scavenged alien technology.
Armed with the latest high-powered weapons, the Enforcer is sent into alien hot spots to fight in adrenaline-charged battles that rage on city streets, across rooftops and in the sewers. YOU are the Enforcer.
Powered by the same game engine as Unreal Tournament™, X-COM ENFORCER™ puts you on the front line of an alien attack.
X-COM: Interceptor They're back...only this time the heinous aliens are out to destroy Earth and rule the new frontier. As X-COM commander, it's your sole duty to protect humanity and the prized mining operations in outer space. You must strategically equip your X-COM fighters, amass a formidable arsenal and then fulfill your mandate by going head-to-head with the devious element. The action is fast. And the opposing forces are wicked. But if you are smart, diligent and quick, you will prevail in a masterfully fought campaign to save our planet from perilous collapse.
- Wreak complete destruction in an addictive and seamless combination of combat action and strategy.
- Mastermind your plan by purchasing equipment, hiring pilots and researching new technologies.
- Pilot your own X-COM attack ship in a face-to-face 3D real-time first person environment.
X-COM: Terror from the Deep The war continues... X-COM: UFO Defense brought you to a galactic battlefield. X-COM: Terror from the Deep brings the alien terror into a totally new dimension.
Seeking to take advantage of a weakened Earth, X-COM's deep space foes unexpectedly change strategy and launch a powerful second front against planet Earth.
In the dark depths of vast oceans, long sleeping forces are awakened by reanimation signals sent out across the galactic silence by their interstellar brothers and sisters. Slowly but surely, an army of hibernating alien sea creatures awakens. Your combat now extends to the strange new worlds of the deep where superior alien technologies threaten the very survival of this planet - your planet - Earth.
- Sequel to the hugely successful X-COM: UFO Defense
- Actual undersea geoscape mapping system with rich topographic detail
- Full array of undersea military technology
- Rich graphics feature water coloration and wrecks
- Multilevel tactical maps featuring both underseascapes and buildings
- Alien encyclopedia features mutation technology and new watery denizens
X-COM: UFO Defense You are in control of X-COM: an organization formed by the world's governments to fight the ever-increasing alien menace.
- Command deadly close-combat battles:Shooting down UFOs is just the beginning: you must then lead a squad of heavily-armed soldiers across different terrains as they investigate the UFO crash site. Tackle the aliens with automatic rifles, rocket launchers, and even tanks in the struggle to retrieve useful technology, weapons or life forms.
- Research and manufacture alien technologies:Successful ground assault missions will allow X-COM scientists to analyze alien items. Each new breakthrough brings you a little closer to understanding the technology and culture of the alien races. Once you have sufficient research data on the UFO's superior weapons and crafts, you'll be able to manufacture weapons of equal capability.
- Develop a strategy to save the Earth:You must make every crucial decision as you combat the powerful alien forces. But you'll also need to watch the world political situation: governments may be forced into secret pacts with the aliens and then begin to reduce X-COM funding.
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I remember playing X-Com: UFO Defense as a 10 year old when it was first released and being absolutely captivated by everything about the game. Almost 20 years later I still play the game about once a year and I still get that same excited feeling now that I got when I was a boy staring into a 20 lb CRT monitor.
You start out the game with a preset base and a small squad of rookie soldiers and small teams of scientists and engineers. You are all that stands between the Earth and the Alien invasion. By the time you get to the final mission your rookie soldiers (the ones that survived) will be hardened veterans and you will have large corps of scientists and engineers researching advanced Alien technology and manufacturing flying suits, among other things. When the game came out in 1994 it was ambitious to say the least. It would probably be seen as even more ambitious if it were to come out today (reserving judgment on the upcoming Firaxis remake). Despite its ambition, the game really works and all the different gameplay elements compliment each other.
I really couldn't recommend this game enough to somebody looking for a sophisticated and engrossing turn-based strategy game. However, there is a pretty steep learning curve before you really will feel like you know what you're doing.Read more ›
Every level is a little different. The ufo crash sites are randomly generated and you function via turn based combat, using statistics to make your shots and cover to block theirs. The game is a clever mixture of inventory management, turn based strategy, with a little bit of base building thrown in. Some of you may have heard about Xcom Enemy Unknown, essentially a remake/reboot of the original, and while I am excited to see that coming, it will be hard to beat the original.
Anyway, this is a great game package and easily one of my favorites. The graphics are incredibly dated, so do not expect pretty sprites (think preNES), but for all 5 games this is a great package.
The download process is performed through steam. I only mention this because of several one star reviews I noticed. Steam is an online gaming management program offered (and required) through valve... and is "the" way most people buy games these days. Complaining about it's existence is kind of like complaining how you have to rent games through netflix or redbox because all of the blockbusters are disappearing. Sure you CAN complain about it, but it isn't going to change anything.Read more ›
As technology and computer advances relegated us, old-soldiers, to past history, several computers games appeared designed to attract us. These games were turn-based, multi-dimensional, operational control, involving strategy above all. In truth, very few computer games ever came close to satisfying us old-timers. There were some notable stand outs. The original X-Com games are one of these.
X-Com was my first favorite computer game and still holds that position though it is tied with the Fallout series. As I own all the old X-Com games I have attempted to use Dosbox to bring them back to life. My computer skills are very limited to say the least and my results were less than pleasing. I have been bugging Good Old Games (.com) to do their magic and re-release them, to no avail. Imagine my surprise when I found, not one, but all five of the X-Com games in one package, right here on Amazon.com. All right, so perhaps you cant imagine--so suffice it to say I was exceptionally pleased and excited.
The X-Com Collection is released as a download only, as far as I can tell. The graphics, while still the simpler renditions of early '90s computer graphics, are crisp and clear. Gameplay is smooth and of yet I haven't experienced any crashes in the program. It plays just as I remember. I started playing once the download was completed yesterday morning and I have only taken a couple of breaks until I stopped to eat and write this review.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
liked the old x com series, the new one has better graphics and better action, but the original game had more on the development and had the ability to toss weapons to teammates.Published 18 months ago by Cliff
When I bought this game pack, I thought it would be interesting. I was disappointed. It wasn't what I expected. It may be a good game pack for some, but not for me.Published 19 months ago by Tammy
This is a great collection any X - Com fan would have fun with. If you haven't played, give it a try. It's a turn based game, you against the aliens. Read morePublished 23 months ago by timothy morgan
I still love playing it XCOM Defense, but there are still some programming errors that put me in endless loops that are hard to break out of. Read morePublished 24 months ago by AlVal
It is a good opportunity to get those nice games, (the first XCOM was a jewel). on my steam account, and with a fair price.Published on November 4, 2013 by Alfonso Garcia Perez
It's Best Pack..
It's Best choice...Fun Fun
Strategy game's legend
Do you have interest that this game?
hurry get them... Read more
played Xcom soo many years ago I missed it. Found it on steam but cheaper on amazon one night and figured for the price of a fast food meal I can play something I have been wanting... Read morePublished on August 16, 2013 by Paul D. Sims