XCOM: Enemy Unknown
XCOM: Enemy Unknown will place you in control of a secret paramilitary organization called XCOM. As the XCOM commander, you will defend against a terrifying global alien invasion by managing resources, advancing technologies, and overseeing combat strategies and individual unit tactics.
The original XCOM is widely regarded as one of the best games ever made and has now been re-imagined by the strategy experts at Firaxis Games. XCOM: Enemy Unknown will expand on that legacy with an entirely new invasion story, enemies and technologies to fight aliens and defend Earth.
You will control the fate of the human race through researching alien technologies, creating and managing a fully operational base, planning combat missions and controlling soldier movement in battle.
- Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Strategic Base: Recruit, customize and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
- Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
- Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
In this new set of linked Council missions, you will meet an enigmatic Triad operative, divert an alien ship’s course, and do battle with the aliens in the skies over China. The content pack also includes new customization options and a new soldier with a unique voice and story.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
Customize your squad with three new bonus items. Instantly unlock a new recruit in your barracks inspired by the original X-COM: UFO Defense. Outfit your soldiers with specialized armor upgrades including the new Hyperion and Reaper soldier armor kits. Customize your soldiers’ appearances with a variety of colors and tints for all armor sets.
Note: The Elite Soldier Pack was included in the pre-purchase offer of XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
There's something evil in the city tonight...
Earth has been ravaged by human excess, petty conflict and alien invasion. The world's population has been herded into huge cities, the first of which was Mega Primus.
2084: A Utopia shattered, social collapse and civil unrest reigns in Mega Primus. Fiendish aliens terrorize the city. UFOs swarm through Dimensional Gateways. The city's under siege from an unknown enemy.
Your mission, as X-COM Commander, is to combat alien aggression and uncover their deadly intentions. But Beware! Alien infiltration into the city and its politics could see you under fire from criminal gangs, religious sects, and even the police!
Alien fleets fill the skies, creatures terrorize the city, chaos reigns... Welcome to the war, welcome to the Apocalypse.
- Explosive third game from the highly successful and thrilling X-Com series, following X-COM: UFO Defense and X-COM: Terror from the Deep.
- Battle alien invasion fleets over the city of Mega Primus in real-time.
- Combat the alien infestation in real-time or turn-based tactical missions.
- Research alien-based technology. Create newer and more destructive weaponry.
- Destroy alien sympathizers and stem alien infiltration. Wage war on new worlds in the Alien Dimension.
X-COM: Earth's top-secret eXtraterrestrial COMbat unit
The Place: America - early 21st century
The Mission: Eradicate the extraterrestrials
Alien forces have invaded Earth and are terrorizing the population. To combat this sinister threat, a lone X-COM scientist has created the Enforcer, a high-tech fighting machine made of earthly robotics and scavenged alien technology.
Armed with the latest high-powered weapons, the Enforcer is sent into alien hot spots to fight in adrenaline-charged battles that rage on city streets, across rooftops and in the sewers. YOU are the Enforcer.
Powered by the same game engine as Unreal Tournament™, X-COM ENFORCER™ puts you on the front line of an alien attack.
They're back...only this time the heinous aliens are out to destroy Earth and rule the new frontier. As X-COM commander, it's your sole duty to protect humanity and the prized mining operations in outer space. You must strategically equip your X-COM fighters, amass a formidable arsenal and then fulfill your mandate by going head-to-head with the devious element. The action is fast. And the opposing forces are wicked. But if you are smart, diligent and quick, you will prevail in a masterfully fought campaign to save our planet from perilous collapse.
- Wreak complete destruction in an addictive and seamless combination of combat action and strategy.
- Mastermind your plan by purchasing equipment, hiring pilots and researching new technologies.
- Pilot your own X-COM attack ship in a face-to-face 3D real-time first person environment.
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
The war continues... X-COM: UFO Defense brought you to a galactic battlefield. X-COM: Terror from the Deep brings the alien terror into a totally new dimension.
Seeking to take advantage of a weakened Earth, X-COM's deep space foes unexpectedly change strategy and launch a powerful second front against planet Earth.
In the dark depths of vast oceans, long sleeping forces are awakened by reanimation signals sent out across the galactic silence by their interstellar brothers and sisters. Slowly but surely, an army of hibernating alien sea creatures awakens. Your combat now extends to the strange new worlds of the deep where superior alien technologies threaten the very survival of this planet - your planet - Earth.
- Sequel to the hugely successful X-COM: UFO Defense
- Actual undersea geoscape mapping system with rich topographic detail
- Full array of undersea military technology
- Rich graphics feature water coloration and wrecks
- Multilevel tactical maps featuring both underseascapes and buildings
- Alien encyclopedia features mutation technology and new watery denizens
X-COM: UFO Defense
You are in control of X-COM: an organization formed by the world's governments to fight the ever-increasing alien menace.
- Command deadly close-combat battles: Shooting down UFOs is just the beginning: you must then lead a squad of heavily-armed soldiers across different terrains as they investigate the UFO crash site. Tackle the aliens with automatic rifles, rocket launchers, and even tanks in the struggle to retrieve useful technology, weapons or life forms.
- Research and manufacture alien technologies: Successful ground assault missions will allow X-COM scientists to analyze alien items. Each new breakthrough brings you a little closer to understanding the technology and culture of the alien races. Once you have sufficient research data on the UFO's superior weapons and crafts, you'll be able to manufacture weapons of equal capability.
- Develop a strategy to save the Earth: You must make every crucial decision as you combat the powerful alien forces. But you'll also need to watch the world political situation: governments may be forced into secret pacts with the aliens and then begin to reduce X-COM funding.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: :2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 20 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- Additional Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4.Sound:DirectX Compatible
Steam account required for game activation and installation