Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XCOM EU and EW Pack [Online Game Code]
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

VINE VOICEon December 25, 2013
Haven't actually had a chance to play the game yet (I'll revise my rating if needed) but I wanted to let people know that you don't need to pay the exorbitant Mac price. Since this is just a Steam activation code, you can download versions for both Mac and PC with the code Amazon provides.
on December 19, 2013
The new XCOM is great and one of the best games I've played this past year. I wanted to pick this up for the PC so getting the base game and expansion pack together was a great deal. This bundle includes a steam code for each title and was very easy to redeem.
on October 29, 2015
one of my favorite strategy games of all time. love soooo much about this game. I've replayed it like 5 times and I just don't do that normally with any other game (especially single player). The gameplay is INCREDIBLE. My favorite game.

The only thing I don't like is that aliens don't come after you until they "discover you." You might be fighting one group of aliens or 4 groups at one time depending on how many have walked near you and its completely random. So the difficulty is not consistent. You would think the groups would communicate and work together rather than just patrolling randomly.
on February 26, 2014
Very fun and addictive little game. Plays sort of like Civilization but you are managing and leveling up individual troops, each with their different skill trees. You can have snipers, grunts, rocket launchers, and support/medic characters in your team....as they level, they get cooler.

The missions are fun and challenging.
on March 31, 2014
I have not had this much fun playing a computer game in a very long while. The strategy elements, the story, the voice overs, the atmosphere, everything gels so beautifully here that I almost forget that I'm not truly saving the world :)

This is one of those don't miss titles.

~A_E~
on February 14, 2014
I use this code for online gaming with my Mac.
I purchased this code and then I went to put this code right away in Steam app on my laptop. It worked perfectly. I was able to download 2 games onto my computer and started playing.

About the game:
- It has been awarded the best game in 2012. So you figure it out.
- Totally additive game
- Great battle strategic gameplay.
- Love the cheat codes
- Great suspense when you face a new enemy and don't know if you can defeat it.
- You're going to lose some soldiers. Don't worry, it's part of the game to make you learn from your mistakes. It's a great game. I just kept getting better at every battle.

I should have deduct one start for it being expensive. The extension pack is so expensive. @@ but it's worth it anyway.
on February 20, 2014
Originally had EU for xbox and really wanted to try the expansion and Amazon had a great price for both pc versions that was half the price of the 360 expansion alone. Not disappointed. The original is an amazing turn based cover shooter and the expansion only adds to the depth that is available.
on March 19, 2014
The Enemy Within (EW) expansion pack content is nice, but if you're already beaten the original X-Com: Enemy Unknown, it forces you to play from the beginning. This kind of hides the fact that you're only paying for, like, 8-10 new-ish missions. I wouldn't recommend picking this up unless it's $15 or less, but for that price, it's a good deal.
on March 6, 2014
In a world where turn based action (TBA) games are all set in some fanciful jrpg world, this game is a god send. If you want to run an elite squad of alien hunters, manage a base, an airfield, and save the world, get this game!
on January 27, 2014
Upon purchase, you receive Steam registration codes for the two games ($20 for both games vs Steam's Holiday sale of $30 for both). You can use both of them for either yourself, or split them up (I gave XCOM:EU to my younger brother & kept XCOM:EW for myself).

If you loved the original, than XCOM:EW is more of the same (just adds on to the same formula, nothing "truly" revolutionary).

If you're new to the game, there's a very good reason why this has been nominated / awarded by multiple organizations (Gamespy, PCGamer, D.I.C.E. awards, etc.) for 2012 PC Game of the Year or Strategy Game of the Year.