Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
Very Good
Nov 28, 2013 by Miguel Quesada Madrigal
votes
The camera triggers the remote. the remote triggers the other units to flash. The button on the remote will trigger the other units to flash, but not the camera.
Feb 4, 2014 by Caseym
votes
Yes. I have a 5DIII, and it works well.
Apr 3, 2014 by Ryan Jack Taylor
votes
Since I use it on a XTi, 5DMII and 7D I would say - Yes. Watch what flash you put on the remotes though. Some of the older 1970's style flashes can kick through 200+ volts and these cannot handle that. You can use a cheap isolator if you want to use that age of flash.
22 days ago by Larry of St. Louis
votes
I use them on a Nikon D50. If cnección doing with the transmitter on the camera possibly in your case, the contacts in the hot shoe of the camera are not working well. Check if purchased for Nikon or Canon. In my case a single receiver, the other functions do not work me. Double check how often you're doing the shot. I hope you serve the response. Juan Flores
Jun 11, 2014 by Juan Gelacio Flores Mirabal
votes
I have not been able to get them to work on my Nikon D300.
Jun 2, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Hi, well I don't have Sony but in a couple of times one of my friends use my shoe and I ask him how ? so he use one adapter sony-canon in his camara
Jun 2, 2014 by POLICARPIO Z.
votes
I have a Canon T2i so I'm not sure.
Apr 13, 2014 by mbd
votes
It works on standard Nikon hot shoes. I think it will work fine on the D40.
Mar 29, 2014 by J. Gifford
votes
Sorry, I haven't used this product yet. I am not sure about the transmitter to flash range.
Mar 16, 2014 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers