8,530 Reviews
 (4,251)
 (2,356)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I have this on my Kindle Fire and enjoy it a lot. Provides just the right amount of focused challenge and satisfaction of successful completion.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Charlotte Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars whats going on?
ive been using AND loving this app until a few weeks ago. now it fails to work almost all the time and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it numerous times. and it still fails. doesn't happen with any other app I use. Please fix this app!!!!!!
Published on September 12, 2012 by Janice Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 27, 2012
Charlotte Miller (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
This app is great for a free app. Lots of challenging puzzles...more free options to download and you can pick the number of pieces so kids can even do them. The picture quality is excellent as well. I would recommend this app.

927 of 1,020 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
if you like puzzles but don't have the space to do them then this app is for you!!!!! Lots of choices in the free catagory. This will keep me busy for months!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Relaxing, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
If you enjoy puzzels. This app fullfills your need to do puzzels without a mess. The APP has many options to suit most puzzelers. Give it a shot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very frustrating..(but fixed!!), July 3, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
This app worked really well when I first got it, then came the update. I was going to wait for some sort of response from customer service before I wrote a review, but then I would never write one. This app is constantly crashing and switching between having all the options for puzzle size to only 40-something pieces. I have tried to buy a couple of new puzzle packs, but keep getting an error message. I have sent 3 requests to customer service and still don't have an answer on anything, which is a shame since this game is exactly what I had been looking for. If you choose to use it, hopefully it works better for you.

**It has been a while since my review, and everything is working much better!! Thanks for the hard work on fixing the bugs. One last issue, I'm getting jealous looking at all the new packs my mom has on her iPad! There are some really neat ones that I would love to have ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars whats going on?, September 12, 2012
Janice Hill (Cleveland ohio) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Magic Puzzles, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
This is a great app WHEN IT WORKS, but alas, too often it freezes (often at the last piece of the puzzle) or crashes the whole Kindle Fire. When this crash happens, have to reboot Kindle Fire sometimes more than once to get acess to any other portion of Kindle Fire - apps, books, etc.
I have deleted it from my Kindle. Too bad, it was a fun app and I had bought many additional puzzles - which turned out to be a waste of $.

4.0 out of 5 stars only complaint, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
when there is an update it removes any puzzles you may have added...its very frustrating especially when you paid for some of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could Be Better, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
the ads get in the way when trying to choose which puzzle pieces to use. Sometimes the app shuts down without any warning. That 's a hummed!!

2.0 out of 5 stars purchased puzzles disappeared, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Magic Jigsaw Puzzles (App)
worked fine then all of a sudden none of puzzles I downloaded were there. paid for puzzles and now gone. very disappointing.

Magic Jigsaw Puzzles