Forearm pads 12" L x 4" WLarge 4 contoured roller padsDip handles with rubber gripsTough skid resistant feet helps protect your floors against damageDouble stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinylScratch resistant powder coat finish5 position adjustable sit up ankle padsErgonomically built hand grips give correct position for leg lifts14 gauge 2 x 2 steel constructionShipped double boxedLength 53.75 in.Height 86 in.Width 48 in.Assembly YesAssembled Dimensions 54.50" L x 48" W x 86" HAssembled weight 98 lbs.Back cushion dimensions 14" L x 11" Wtear-resistant Duraguard vinylDouble stitched
The Power Tower XM-4432 from XMark provides a sturdy frame that enables you to tone and strengthen your core, arms, legs, and back with one simple piece of equipment that uses your body weight as resistance. The XM-4432 features a sturdy chin-up/pull-up bar with both wide and narrow grip positions that provides an effective workout for your arms and back. Twin dip handles on the opposite side of the tower allow you to strengthen your arms and shoulders--or--perform vertical knee raises to target your core and abs. The dip handles are ergonomically spaced for an improved workout experience, and the dip station is equipped with a thick cushion for back support during knee raises. The lower portion of the tower features a push-up station to develop your chest and a sit-up station with an adjustable padded foot bar for more abdominal work. Altogether, the Power Tower XM-4432 provides a diverse workout in a relatively small footprint that can fit in your home.
The XMark Power Cage XM-4430 offers great stability with 14-gauge steel construction.
Constructed for a lifetime of use, the XMark Power Tower XM-4432 boasts 14-gauge, 2 by 2-inch steel construction. Tough skid resistant feet help protect your floors and a scratch resistant powder coat finish ensures that the equipment will maintain its clean looks over time. The power tower features thick, high-density cushions and large roller pads for long lasting comfort. The Power Tower XM-4432 carries a limited lifetime warranty for residential use from XMark.
- Five position adjustable sit up ankle pads
- Pushup handles with rubber grips
- Dip handles with rubber grips
- Dip handles 21.5 inches from center to center
- Narrow and wide grip pull up bar
- Ergonomically built hand grips give correct position for leg lifts
- 14-gauge 2 by 2-inch steel construction
- Thick 2.5-inch high-density cushions
- Double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Large 4-inch contoured roller pads
- Skid resistant feet
- Scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Back cushion dimensions: 14 by 11 inches (LxW)
- Forearm pads 12 by 4 inches (LxW)
- Assembled weight: 98 pounds
- Assembled dimensions: 54.50 by 48 by 86 inches (LxWxH)
- Limited lifetime warranty for residential use only