Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XMark Pair of Adjustable 50 lb. Dumbbells (Set of 2)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Style Name: Pair - 50lb|Change
Price:$289.00+ Free shipping

on August 28, 2015
They were cheap and I got what I expected. The hardest thing is sometimes its dificult to get the selectors to move since the weights are sitting funny. That or when you take them out of the holders the holders come with it. Overall though I can deal with it, just takes some fussing but could be annoying if you like to keep going with your workout smoothly.
on June 19, 2011
A decent set of adjustable dumbells with pros and cons

Pros

Takes up less space
The cost is much less
You can change the weights within about 15 seconds

Cons

They are bigger and a little bulkier than the traditional ones
The dumbells are in increments of 10 lbs unlike other reviews
You can't throw teh weights down
Somtimes the weights get stuck in the plastic holder

From all the reviews this one seems to be the best adjustable set on the market so far
on June 21, 2014
3 of the sliding pins to change weights worked ok in my pair of dumbbells. I have been struggling with the 4th pin and it frustrates me every single time. The plastic weight case or base is made of cheap brittle plastic, half of the grooves where the weight sits are already broken. I like the shape and balance of the dumbbell, it looks nice too but I wished it worked flawlessly for its price. Good Luck
on July 25, 2011
What can I really say about weights except they are definitely worth the price. My only complaint is they are sometimes a little difficult to re-rack which makes it hard to keep up with the workout video. One of the stickers on the end was peeling off when I took them out of the box so I just took it off. But since I'm not 5 I don't really care about stickers.
on December 3, 2014
A little sticky when adjusting the weight and pulling it out from the stand but over all works as expected.
on May 9, 2013
I'm trying to think of a reason to give this product less than 5 stars, but couldn't think of any. They are easily and quickly adjusted. The handles are high quality and feel good in my hands. Some people have mentioned weights slipping off but with a little care I don't see how that could possibly happen. You do have to be careful not to lift weights that have not been selected, but a little shake before lifting them out of the tray is all that's needed. Bonus: the trays attach directly to the Bayou Fitness bench I also purchased for a nice compact setup. For a small space like mine these dumbbells are very cost- and space-efficient. A good value overall.
on June 7, 2012
I wanted an affordable and sturdy pair of weights to use for my new workout plan. They arrived quickly and were simple to use. My only issue is that the outer two weights on one of the pair keeps sticking but if I switch with the other handle it doesn't??? Beyond that I'm happy:))
on April 13, 2014
These weights were everything they stated in the description. The only thing I don't love is the clicking noise they make when lifting with more than one of the weight disks on each side. Wish there was a way to avoid that... Otherwise they are perfect!
on January 17, 2014
Great weight set. You won't be disappointed. If you want to be able to instantly grab a different size then buy a full rack. If you want to save some space and some cash than this is a great alternative.
on January 4, 2011
We bought two sets for our son and son-in-law. The product is as described. Switching between the various weights is simple and the weights are nicely made. Probably not as fancy as some of the other brand names, but they work.