5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Published 8 months ago by scout1968

2.0 out of 5 stars Too quiet to use in a car
If you plan on having your child use these in a completely quite room you should be ok. We bought them for a road trip and just the road noise made them almost impossible to hear from, even with the tablet or ipad turned all the way up. The kids safe sound is a great option but not if it's so quiet you can barely hear anything.
Published 1 month ago by Brickford

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, December 30, 2013
scout1968 (Lincoln, Nebraska, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: XO XO-HP-10 Kids Safe Headphone for all Tablet and Audio Devices (Colors may vary) (Personal Computers)
I purchased these for my granddaughter for whom I also bought the XO XO Tablet. The headphones are a parent's dream,as they can control the volume, thereby preventing possible damage to young ears. The headphones are colorful as well as very confortable. I would very much recommend this 'kid safe' set of headphones to any parent/grandparent. More importantly, my granddaughter loves them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, July 7, 2014
excellent headphones for children. I will be ordering additional pairs for home( these were for school use.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
My daughter loves these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, June 23, 2014
Bought for my daughter for a trip we were taking.
They are awesome. They look great and sound level is just right for a child.
Great shipping!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea., June 14, 2014
I love these for my daughter. These are perfect for airplane travel especially 8+ hours. Only draw back for toddlers they will scratch the material almost instantly leaving nasty marks. For comfort it is great for cosmetics not so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 29, 2014
These are perfect for my 4 year old. She loves them. The volume control is awesome. Only problem the foam covers come off easily

5.0 out of 5 stars This product was exactly what I expected, April 27, 2014
Speakers are comfortable on the ear and audio is clear. My son loves it and takes it everywhere. Only complain is the bit of pink lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 22, 2014
I purchased this head set for my son for his 7th birthday, he loves them and they work great. I am very happy with my purchase. thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars kid headphone, April 8, 2014
bright
easy to find
works ok for kids
not great but good and fair price
delivery fine,etc,ok sound quality,,child size

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday for grandson, November 26, 2013
My 3 year old grandson loves his headphones. They give him the quit from the background noise to play his games.

Rate and Discover Movies