Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO110 Silver Dial Gold-tone Bracelet Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 11, 2011
My wife was very impressed with this watch when it came out of its box a month ago. Just a month later all the gold tone is gone and it has a silvery color that looks cheap. The clasp is small and difficult to close. I do not recommend this watch and need to buy a replacement as soon as possible.
on December 8, 2010
This watch was a great buy for me,though I ordered silver they sent gold accidently.I like the gold so much I decided to keep it and will order the silver one later.Great buy.
on March 26, 2013
With less than 24 hours wear, the gold started to come off and you could see the copper underneath. On the 1st day of wear it had turned my entire wrist green and the color had faded. Cost more to return then the trouble was worth.
on May 2, 2013
I bought this watch 'cause the chain to my Seiko broke. I really do like this watch. I didn't realize it had crystals on the the watch until I received it. They add a little style to the watch. I've had it about two weeks now and I have worn it almost every day with no problems. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a low cost, stylish watch.
on August 14, 2011
I was shopping around online for a cheap gold-tone watch, and I came across this one. At first, I passed it by, despite the great reviews and the nice pictures. It was TOO cheap! But eventually, I came back and ordered it, as I couldn't find anything that could beat it in (alleged) appearance, product reviews, or price.

I wasn't disappointed! The watch is pretty and feminine, delicate-looking but sturdy, and just as advertised. My relatives and friends couldn't believe that I only paid about 20 dollars for it. A colleague of mine thought that I must have paid twice that much! This is one of my better purchases here on Amazon. I would be able to give this as a gift without fear of embarrassment.
on December 18, 2013
This watch looked lovely online, and in the box, but when I put it on my wrist it felt rough, due to the expansion band base which wasn't very smooth when stretched. It pinched somewhat, and left my wrist with red marks when I took off the watch. All the above is probably because my wrist isn't as thin as someone else's and it might not feel the same for them. I believe I will return this for a watch with a similar look but that has a smoother band.
on January 16, 2012
Fast shipment. Nice-looking watch. Clasp hard to work and watchband had to be shortened considerably for average woman's wrist. Can't be beat at the price
on January 28, 2011
I bought this item for my wife's B'day, she was impressed and she loves it, the watch is not fansy, it is delicate and it has its own personality, anyone can notice when you wear a XOXO. I'm very happy with this purchase and I highly reccomend it to any man who wants to give an special gift to a loved woman, mo matter if she is your mom, wife or girlfriend.
on November 26, 2013
This watch is a gift for my Mother for Christmas. She wouldn't let me spend more than what this cost because she has always been a fan of Timex. Although, this is not a Timex, it was the best looking watch in her price range. I can't wait to give it to her. Amazon.com comes through again.
on October 29, 2011
The watch does not work. Apparently the hands are too closely pressed to the face of the watch and as a result, it does not function as it should. I am not a US resident so it's super hard for me to return the item. Sucks really!

See 1 answered question