4.0 out of 5 stars Watch is stylish
Has great style, however, I had to pay $10 for a jewler to take out several links. This watch has a large band..fine if you want to wear it bracelet style and have it flop around.
Published on March 20, 2011 by Runner Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
I bought this watch for my wife, and was very disappointed with it right out of the package. First it had a large scratch on the band right near the face, second it had what looked like a scratch right on the face of the watch (not the crystal, on the actual face). My final issue was that it just feels like a cheap watch, and the movement of the band makes it sound like...
Published on December 9, 2010 by jordan

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 9, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO111 Silver Dial Silver-tone and Pink Enamel Bracelet Watch (Watch)
good

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap look, July 7, 2014
Its fine but looks cheap. Okay for d price though

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
EXCELENTE....!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money, June 7, 2014
It broke as soon as i touch it.... is just a piece of garbage, did not work at all...waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 25, 2014
Good quality, it was as we expected and we can recommend it. I will buy again if we need anothe one.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, March 9, 2014
He was received in excellent condition. Made with high quality materials. I am very grateful and happy for your attention. Always know that I can count on you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love't, February 5, 2014
Great! I Love't, Its wonderfull!!! Light is very comfortable and I love the colors... the price is incredible, it is a good option!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks beautiful but just for a couple of days, November 14, 2013
Beautiful but just for a few days, I bought because I loved the color however I have noted that is losing the original color, so for that price you will find something better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enamel edges not consistant, October 17, 2013
For this little money y7ou don't get magic beans. I had a difficult time looking past band quality. Not on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, October 5, 2013
Excellent!!! A great way to shop... I recomended for everyone. You get what you want without moving from ypur home

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›