Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO112 Silver Dial Silver-tone and Black Enamel Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2014
I really do enjoy the watch. I would just like to buy an add'l link as it's just a tad snug but I have not been able to find anyway to contact the company to see if that is even possible. I can't wear it for a long period of time because of this as it sticks to my skin because it's not "breathable" underneath cause it fits so snuggly.
on September 26, 2014
Worse piece of garbage I ever bought. The watch turned color almost immediately. Don't let the beauty of the watch fool you. Being that the price is only $19.99, the cost of returning it makes it not worth it ... replacing it would be futile. I DO NOT recommend this watch.
on September 14, 2012
I received this piece of crap on 8/22/2012 and after wearing if for a week; it started to turn my wrist green. I quickly processed a return and Amazon received it on 9/11/2012. This time frame was well within the time period allotted for returns. However, they would not refund my money back, they wouldn't even give me a CREDIT or gift card. However, the icing on the cake was the fact that they would not return my junk watch; it's mine now, I paid for it. This solidified my return to the "brick-and-motor." At least, the cashier, that I could see, would have told me that I could not return the watch. Then I would have had the opportunity to keep the junk. Why does Amazon think it can keep BOTH my money and the piece of crap that I paid for?
on November 28, 2013
It is not so wonderful. It was not as good as it looked on screen. What a disappointment to have from this product.
on October 3, 2013
Time very bad and not worth any star but for the sake of the review I gave her star where one did not complete me a month rust covered the time change and do not recommend buying this product
on December 29, 2012
Just okay. Not quite up to par with all their other XOXO watches.If you like a plain watch this is for you. I sent this one back and got another kind.shipping and delivery was right on time.
on March 13, 2014
Excellent quality and delivered even before I expected. Beautiful gift. For that price you wouldnt expect much but the variety and quality are beyond that price line. I recommend it
on October 22, 2011
This keeps time, way too big for me,but will keep it!!and is pretty.Will not send back as would cost me too much.
on September 19, 2012
great value. i love it. it is too cute! have received numerous compliments on my watch! thinking about purchasing more in different colors if available!
on February 16, 2013
i have 1 year with this watch and it looks like i just got it, is very nice and fancy, if you want this just get it because is just a nice watch