Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 18, 2011
I purchased this watch as a Christmas present for my 13 year old daughter. She wanted a Michael Kors watch like mine but I thought she was too young to spend that much money on a watch. This watch resembles my MK which is what she wanted, was alot cheaper, and the best part...she absolutely loves it. Even though it was an inexpensive watch, it DOES NOT look like a cheap watch. She gets just as many compliments as I do with my MK watch at a fraction of the cost.I know some of the reviews said it did not keep time. My daughter's keeps time perfectly. I highly recommend the watch!!!!!
on September 20, 2010
I bought this watch because I wanted a trendy white watch that was cheap. I have 2 movado watches, so I wanted to buy a watch that looked nice but didnt cost much. Thats exactly what I got with this watch. It looks like a fancy, trendy watch when on my wrist. Its not obvious that it is a cheap watch. Up close, you can tell by the white color that its cheap. But its nice and lightweight. It seems to keep time correctly. My only issue is I cannot make the date set correctly, but I bought it more as an accessory than a way to keep time.
on October 8, 2010
I bought this and thought it was gorgeous, a great deal for twenty dollars! Unfortunately, the face chipped within the first few days and the white enamel began to wear. Keep in mind I am a teacher, so I do not have a job in which my jewelry would wear out quickly from use. Within a week the battery or motor had somehow ceased to work and I sent it back. Amazon was great about the return and included my shipping.
on December 31, 2010
I got this watch for christmas. I was looking at a $200.00 watch but just didn't want to spend that much for a trendy watch. When I opened it I could tell it wasn't expensive by the spray painted look of the links but it fit my needs perfectly. It was inexpensive, fun and pretty. I love it - if it doesn't last long it was worth the $20.00. I've worn it every day since Christmas (and I wear jewelry hard) and have had no problems. I do see where the paint is starting to wear off a little in some places. If you want a watch to last a long time I don't think you want this one.
on August 31, 2010
I wasn't expecting a lot when I paid $20 for this trendy watch but it's been surprisingly a great addition to my love of watches. I wear it bigger (although I took one link out) kind of like a bracelet and I've gotten several compliments! I'm considering buying the black one as well!!
on June 1, 2011
i bought this watch as a gift for sumone as a reasonably priced, white, metal watch...it seemed trendy and nice looking ...or so i thought until i received it and was utterly disappointed by the shabby enamel, that looks more like a 5 yr old spray painted it...alot of uncovered areas in the enamel and it hasnt even been used yet.
on May 10, 2013
I do love the look of this watch. The background on the face is like mother of pearl. BUT I have a very small wrist and it did end up being much bigger than I thought, both the face itself and the wrist band. I took it to the jeweler to have three links removed to fit my wrist. I then paid $10 to the jeweler. If I had not done that I may have returned the watch to get one with a smaller face, but now I have $30 invested in it. The face is big enough to take up my entire wrist when strapped on. But it is pretty. I suspect that, being enamel, the nice white on the band will wear off but for now it is a nice looking watch.
on July 8, 2013
Granddaughter was really happy. However, she did not tell me until I just called her, that the enamel chipped off, and it finally stopped working. I'm guessing she didn't want to hurt my feelings about how bad it was. Her updated words were just now "it was a piece of shit". In this case, you get what you pay for. This has been the first Amazon purchase that has actually been a bad product that was not taken care of. However since so much time has went by, this seller did not have the opportunity to make it good. It sure was a pretty thing when it came in. It apparently didn't last very long, and had she told me about it, this seller may have made it good. But that the way it goes sometimes. And here I am catching up on all these reviews that I have not had time for in the past. Still it was a cheap item apparently,.
on July 16, 2015
just got it. Love it! But as other reviews state, it is big. But if you have big bones as I do, it fits great and it is sometimes hard to find a watch with a little give in the band. It is pretty and stylish.
on January 6, 2014
Excellent quality and value.
Totally was received as described.
Very pleased with purchase.
Totally fast and in excellent condition.

Are Comfortable and has an excellent design material.
The color is beautiful and the material is durable.
They are Versatile and Light. Useful anywhere and in any occasion.
Good Design.