Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 13, 2013
When I first took it out of the box, I almost returned it. It just didn't look as pretty as I'd expected from the photos, in fact, at first still-in-the-box look, it looked a bit cheap. Not wanting the hassle of a return, I kept it and after wearing it several times, it's actually become one of my favorite watches. If you are wanting a watch that screams big bucks, this isn't the one for you. If you want a watch that is fun and can go casual or business dress, this watch is perfect.
on August 15, 2013
For the price, I can't complain. So far so good.. no problems with it. It works well and it fits well. I do wish it had one more hole because it's a little big but I guess I'll just have to add one.

I just had to add that the watch is very loud. I can hear the time ticking in a semi-quiet room.
on March 20, 2013
I am an always XOXO buyer this watches brand it's nice and beautiful , i have many costumers buying this products from me
i just wish they do discount for customers like me and do more new designs
on July 14, 2010
Do not buy this clock. They sent me it with the damaged strap. Please to be more responsible.
on October 6, 2012
The band is so incredibly cheap looking. When you put the watch on the part with the feaux jewels hit your wrist scratch your skin. Unfortunately I accidentally added two to my cart at checkout. So I have 2 of these ugly watches! Thankfully I have three kids I will give it to my daughter to play with and the other to my boys to take apart or run over with there bikes!
on January 1, 2012
I love my new watch. Its very pretty and comfortable to wear. Due to my small wrist, I find it a little larger than I would wear but have been complimented on it everytime i have worn it. If you like a little bling, this watch is for you.
on February 13, 2013
excellent seller recommend g,ood article meets the expectations that sought, is versatile, very nice and elegant at a great price and here in Venezuela is not much variety
on July 23, 2013
good condition with perfect look .. I will for surely purchase again from xoxo brand

on January 2, 2013
Good quality at a great price. Used it as a Christmas gift and I was very pleased. The recipient of the gift was delighted as well.
on March 6, 2013
excellent product i recommend it, no problem at all daliver on time without delay, got the product i wanted and it works awesome