4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but larger than expected...
Overall, I liked this watch. I didn't think it looks cheaply made or anything, it is basically just as it looks in the picture. However, for some reason I wasn't expecting the actual clock part of it to be quite as big as it is. It's about a centimeter or more from the front to the back of the clock face. But still, I'll be wearing this watch a lot.
Published on September 11, 2010 by Britt

3.0 out of 5 stars XOXO Black Watch
The watch is cute, however when I received it one of the charms had already come off.(It was in the box thank goodness). I re-attached it, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time before it happens again. Next time I would not buy a watch with dangling parts.
Published on October 24, 2010 by kristi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars XOXO Black Watch, October 24, 2010
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3089 Black Lizard Strap with "XO" Charm Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but larger than expected..., September 11, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, December 18, 2013
I loved this watch, very chic. Several days after owning it I lost the xo but the watch continued to work. I had an accident and broke the screen so I do not have it anymore. I do intend to purchase another one soon. I will try to have the XO secured to the watch. The price was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Tres Chic Watch, February 19, 2012
I got this watch a year ago, and it looks exactly as in the picture and the charms is what makes it so unique and stylish .... the only concern is you better tighten the ring that holds the charms to the body of the watch since it is sometimes loose, and i lost one of the charms one day cuz it got caught in my clothes and thanks god it fell in the car and i found it later, but as soon as you tighten this ring you shouldn't worry any more and you can enjoy wearing the watch either dressed up or down as it works both ways.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, February 18, 2014
Delivered on time. I haven't seen the watch yet personally but according to my friend who received the package that the watch is in good condition. I'm very excited to use this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LENIN AHUANARI, November 24, 2013
A very nice watch.

Very nice presentation.

The watch is very good. The price is ecónomico clock, so the clock is keeping the price.

Recommended 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, June 10, 2013
This watch is the perfect size, and the bling is perfect as well. I have received so many compliments from wearing this watch.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, May 14, 2013
This is such a cute watch and I love it. The band is sleek and the watch is perfect. Would buy another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, April 17, 2013
recommend this product, the watch is light weight, and cute , great for a gift to someone. nice and cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, April 15, 2013
This is a cost effective and instant pleasure. Simple gift that will go a long way to keep a smile in time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›