4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch

Published 6 months ago by leslie520

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, November 4, 2011
bori (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3170 Silver Dial Black and White Giraffe Strap Watch (Watch)
It's a very nice looking watch BUT its band is a trouble. The synthetic material it is made from is very "sticky". It's quite difficult to put it on your wrist. It's doable but I never experienced such a problem with any other watch before. Not sure how long it will last but still like it a lot. This style is very popular now, so I will enjoy it as long as I can! This watch can be a nice Xmas gift for the money you spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, January 11, 2014
I don't really understand the people giving bad reviews on this watch. At the price you pay for it, what do you expect? The band is cheap, yes, but so is the price! If I had paid over $100 for this thing, then yes I'd be very disappointed but I only paid $20 and I'm satisfied with what I got. Sure, the little dials on the face don't work but if you actually read the description of the item, it tells you so.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap watch, February 27, 2013
Synthetic leather, small subdials are not working!!! Too light because of using brass for case, instead of stainless steel. Too large for women -42 mm diameter!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not a good quality, January 17, 2012
I am so disappointed with this watch, I bought as a gift and it didn't last 2 weeks, really bad quality don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, November 8, 2011
Love my new watch I cant believe I only paid 20 dollars for iit. It looked 4 times more expensive if it didn`t say XOXO on iit !!!! Buy it, you wont regret it!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Satisfied, January 13, 2014
I am very happy with this watch. It is classy and edgy at the same time. I like things that are different and this is. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, but more zebra like then giraffe!, December 25, 2013
This watch was shipped super fast! I love the watch but when I opened it I thought it looked more like zebra instead of giraffe. It's a very pretty watch, the face is beautiful actually. Only reason I have 4 stars was because of the pattern.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loop Broke, October 17, 2013
Loop that holds the strap in place broke the first time I wore it. Glued it back in place and hope it holds.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, September 18, 2013
I love this watch! It is super cute and looks way better in person! The face of the watch is a little bigger than I expected! You can not tell from the picture the size of the watch! Still love the watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch is Nice, July 15, 2013
Not exactly what I expected but not bad for the price. It will do in a pinch for a quick trip.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›