5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Stylish, and Durable!
Due to my very hands on occupation, my last two watches before this one had straps which broke after a few months. After that, I sought out a watch that had a durable strap! I'm also in my mid 20's and love to be fashionable and smart about how I spend, and this watch did not disappoint me!

Not only is it durable and in good quality, this watch looks just as...
Published on January 12, 2012 by Art Girl 04

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted six months and stopped working
Loved the looks and if you only want a watch for costume jewelry purposes, by all means get this one. If, however, you want a watch that will work for more than 6 months, find another watch!
Published 11 months ago by srogeywest

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Stylish, and Durable!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)

Not only is it durable and in good quality, this watch looks just as pretty on your wrists as it does in the picture. I would consider this watch a little more on the larger size, which I don't mind, since I have smaller wrists. It is beautiful and I'd highly recommend it as also being a very versatile accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's amazing, August 23, 2010
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
i love this watch sooo much ,it's much more beautiful than the picture, i bought it from amazon and the price is more than perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted six months and stopped working, September 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, December 8, 2012
Well packaged
rhinestones were all in place, no issue with any missing ones
I bought this for my grandma but I thought about keeping it because it looks so stylish

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy., May 30, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
I received this gift from my husband. Its adorable and the rhinestones around the clock were in. The reason for the one star rating, the month and day dials behind the hands don't work. We returned the one hoping it was just a default on one watch... but we were wrong. The same defect was on the replacement. Overall its cute and does the job when you need the time, but it didn't function like it was supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, July 10, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
Love this watch. Looks nice, fits great, affordable price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not sturdy, June 17, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
It looks great and I love the style, but within a week and a half, the band broke. I tried duct taping it back together, and not even a month later, the other side broke. It looks good but the band is cheap quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch looks more expensive than it is!!, June 10, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
I received my XOXO watch 1 day early! Thanks Amazon for such great customer service! The watch came packaged in a nice looking box. I love the watch! It is very pretty and looks like it cost more than it did. The band is very nice and the stones around the watch face really catches your eye. The watch face is large and I have a small wrist. However, I do not think it looks to big and I have been wearing it with a suit to job interviews. The watch goes with elegant to casual. I like the large face because I can see the time easier than a small watch. Thanks Amazon! I love shopping on your website!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Um...Fail., May 22, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
The thing broke the second time I tried it on...never even got to wear it. I have pretty small wrists so I had to pull it kinda tight to about the second-to-last hole....and the band literally just broke off. Not impressed. And yeah, I know this was inexpensive so I didn't expect much, but pretty sure I could get a plastic Barbie watch from the toy section at Wal-Mart that would last longer than this. LAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, April 28, 2014
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch (Watch)
I've had it for about a month and I wear it to work 5 days out of the week. The band is nice and flexible, there's been no tearing at all unlike some of the watches I've bought in the past few months. It's the perfect blend of quality and cheap that I need (I work at a restaurant and I don't want to risk wearing an expensive watch just to bust it).

Rate and Discover Movies