5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Wow, does this watch really cost $19.99? It's amazing! I love the color and I love the fact that it's not HUGE. What topped it off was the that it came with batteries and there were no diamonds missing. I love this; BUY IT!
Published on February 16, 2012 by Karla

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre
Published on August 16, 2011 by SonaleeR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO3272 "Boyfriend" Crystal-Accented Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, August 16, 2011
SonaleeR (East Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
The watch is exactly like it's described: a boyfriend watch. This means that the face of the watch looks RIDICULOUS on my wrist. The size of the face is larger than a half dollar! Not to mention I have thicker wrists than "women's standard" band length, but since the band's made of silicone it fits me. Regardless, the watch looked silly on my wrist and the WORST part about this watch is the silicone band. I don't understand how anyone wears these, because if you're hot you'll sweat under the face of the watch and the silicone band but it just kinda sits there unable to evaporate. Gross. All in all, this deserves 3 stars because its a great product for it's price. It tells time and frankly I was going to use it for parts. The watch face was nice and I could attach new leather watch bands. But I haven't gotten to it yet, so I can't tell you if it was successful. Buy this watch if you don't sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Big Round Face on Watch Fantastic!~, December 2, 2012
I got this watch maybe like 2 years ago. Still running still stylish and I just love how big the face of the watch is. Im in my middle 40's so I don't need glasses to tell the time. Has a second hand to give you the seconds that have passed. IT glows in the dark I believe, there is no light on it though. It has a rubber band very comfortable and will fit wrists of all sizes to plus to very small. To big for child though under 12. It has a glass face with fake diamonds all around the edges of the watch. None of the diamonds are missing still intact. I have gotten several compliments on it and its White so it goes with lots of clothing in all seasons.. I would recommend this watch for every day use,, but not for a fancy party or business meeting professionals that wear suits etc. Its a casual watch with a pair of jeans nice sweater type watch.. I get a lot of use out of this watch. Love it! Did I mention it still works too and has held up! Its very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars XOXO watch, December 29, 2011
I really like this watch. It is exactly what I was expecting, which is definitely a good thing. Great product for a very affordable price. I love it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bad it wasn't checked out before it was shipped, July 14, 2014
The crown doesn't work so of course I could not move it to the correct time. The size is just write. I will be returning this watch. Too bad it wasn't checked out before it was shipped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right! !!, May 31, 2014
Love the way it looks clean and sleek. Doesn't draw too much attention and looks great on my arm. So I give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, April 28, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. It's so cute and comfortable. Came with a battery and the watch doesn't look cheap at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, April 4, 2014
Watch feels good and looks good. Would like to have different colors. I would purchase more if there was a variety of colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars watch without battery .., April 29, 2013
it came without a battery , can you believe this ??? imagine how did i fell when it was a present to my mom in her birthday so bad , very bad experience with this watch , i dont recomend it ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 1, 2013
This is a cheap watch but it is so nice, because looks like An expensive watch. My mother in low is so happy with the watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›