Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2014
I read through the reviews like I normally do when they are available when purchasing anything on line. Since the majority of the opinions of this watch were good, I decided to order it. It was eligible for A.P., so it arrived quickly. It was well packaged and had it's own little box, which it will continue to store it in. All parts working and nothing broken like another reviewer had mentioned in his/her review. It comes with instructions, and information on the cost of replacing parts, and/or servicing the watch. I always encourage people to read the instructions. Don't throw them away and try to figure out how to work the thing and then when you can't or break something, start to complain!

The face has diamantes/rhinestones that go around it and are separated by gold. That is to say - one diamante, 1 gold, 1 diamante, 1 gold, and so on. The band is man-made material (PU or vegan leather they call it?) I chose this style of band, because the chain link ones tend to be always too big for my wrist, which makes the watch move around causing me to have to flick my wrist when I want to see the time! LOL! It is a lovely watch and well worth the price. I recommend it.
on May 17, 2013
I absolutely love this watch! I'm a fan of any type of leopard print or tiger stripe, so this watch totally appealed to me. I have received so many compliments inon it - every time I wear it someone notices it and mentions what nice watch it is. I love the rhinestones around the watch, very pretty! I originally thought there were more, but in between each rhinestone, there is gold, so the picture is just a tiny bit deceiving, but you only notice it upon really close look (as I'm staring at the watch mesmerized...). The band is nice and soft, but sturdy. And it is long enough, which is great. So many watch bands don't fit my large wrist, so I was happy that this worked out. It is also very comfortable to wear, even though this is a big faced watch. I thought it would get in the way at work and such (I am on the computer a lot) but it hasn't. I'm very pleased. Buy it, you'll love it!! <3 <3 <3
on July 15, 2013
This watch is gorgeous for those who likes leopard prints like I do. She's flashy, large in size for what is in vogue now for lady's watches. It is definitely comparable in looks as an MK watches, but for a fraction of the price. Beautiful gold finish, and I highly recommend it to any gal who wants a audacious and glamorous watch on her wrist. An real eye-catcher!
on August 20, 2013
I gave this watch to my wife as a fashion accessory. The price was right and I was pleasantly surprised to find it had a 10 year warranty. Its kept good time so far and she really enjoys wearing it.
on October 9, 2013
This is a very nice watch. The only thing I don't like is the fact that the crystals around the face are too far apart, it would look better if there were twice as many of them and they filled the entire cirumference of it.
on November 28, 2015
This is a gorgeous watch - way above my expectations! The band is comfortable and has a tiny bit of softness that makes it feel a little bit like fur. Around the face are rhinestones and in between them are little metal pyramids that make it sparkle even more. Buy it, you'll love it!
on August 21, 2014
As some people stated the watch arrived without working so I had to change the battery.
on March 20, 2015
It's a big face watch..it's pretty but it's made like a mans watch ..if u like big face watches it would be a good buy..it's nice & shiny..I returned it because it's not my style
on May 10, 2013
Ok, it was cheap, but some of the XOXO watches look great. This watch looks like Halloween costume bling.
Band is scratchy.
on December 10, 2014
Very cute watch for a good price... I would have rated it a five star but it stopped working two days after I received it!