Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5144 Silver-Tone Bracelet With Heart Charm Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 25, 2012
excellent product. I recommend it 100%. is of good qualityeasy to use. you can wear with everything.all my friends like me and want to buy one
on April 22, 2013
This watch is very nice looking and goes with almost everything. But it is a 20$ watch and lasted about 2 months of daily wear. After this amount of time, one crystal fell out and the silvertone wore off to a pinkish tone. So now the watch looks pretty shabby, but i really enjoyed it while it lasted. The hands are glow in the dark, so that is nice. The face is silver not white as it appears in the photo. I 'm tempted to buy it again because it is very inexpensive.
on October 2, 2012
It is a very beautiful ,stylish and girly watch and goes with everything.The size is just perfect too!I would definitely recommend!
on January 28, 2014
This watch looks great in person. If you have large wrists then this watch may not be the one for you. I have purchased other XOXO watches and generally they fit me a little big, however this one is totally on the small side. I see on the review that a lot of women complain about how big their watches are, so if you have that issue then this is the watch for you as it would probably fit perfectly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
I need to return this item. When I received it, there was no packing order enclosed. The crystal was pulled out and there was not a cardboard piece holding it in place until the consumer opened it to set the time on it. So, when I have tried to set the time, it will not work.
on June 16, 2013
i have many watches; call me a watch colllector..this was very inexpensive, but attractive and different..i have costly watches, but this is nice for a switch up..nice silver tone and different face..i don't like common watches, i gravitate toward the different styles.
on May 9, 2013
Very nice watch. Looks durable and even better than the picture. I bought it for a friend and she is absolutely in love with it so I'm happy. The box it comes in is also really cute. Will make a perfect present for someone.
on May 3, 2014
I bought 20 XOXO watch on amazon, non of them work, come with an empty battery, they work for 1 or 2 weeks and stop working property of the time run slower of faster, this are just look watches not real.
on June 11, 2014
This watch came and was for my 15 yr old. The watch is way small for her wrist and she cannot wear it...and there is no way to adjust it to be bigger as there was no links provided to make it bigger....
on January 21, 2013
this swatch completed my spectations . really nice and elegant. i had some others xoxo and they are just the kind of swatch i use. ilove it

See 1 answered question