Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on July 6, 2011
The watch is very pretty, even though I wish the watch band was the lighter of the 2 metallic colors. The clasp is very tight and difficult to get off, even after wearing it daily for over a month. I don't consider myself to be "rough" on my watches, but I've already noticed wear on the watch band where some of the metallic color is rubbing off. Honestly, my $7.00 fashion watch from Walmart 4 years has held up better than this one. Like I said, it's very attractive, but don't have have too high of expectations for it's durability.
on January 3, 2011
It is not nearly as nice as e photo would lead you to believe. It looks like it has a cheap chrome finish and is already showing signs of light corrosion. I could not open the clasp with my bare hands either. To top it off, the sellers box has a pricetag for 14.99 on the bottom when it is listed for 19.99 on Amazon.
on October 22, 2011
It looks very pretty but its quality is not very good, I gave as gift and she told me that the watch is not good.
on August 17, 2012
Poor quality, unlatch to start working just walked 15 minutes! TAKE THE REPAIR AND TOLD ME THAT THE MACHINE IS DESCEPCION plastic! Since I can not return it I LIVE IN MEXICO THANKS FOR NOTHING: (
on July 9, 2013
Even though I still like the way this watch looks, the clasp broke the second time that I wore it. I may still look for something similar, but am finished with purchasing this particular brand. This seemed inexpensive until I figured out how many times I have had to replace XOXO watches.
on January 28, 2013
I purchased this watch for a casual watch and an Amitron for a dress watch. I loved the Amitron so much, I've decided to send this watch back. Someone in a previous review had mentioned that the black is not really black. I questioned what they were talking about, but once you get the watch you see what they're talking about. The black is more like a metallic grey. The band is also thicker than it appears. The watch face is pretty, but the rest of the watch is just okay. The band is very large. I tried to remove some links and they wouldn't budge (another reason I decided to send it back). I thought, when the Amitron watch comes in, I'll take them both to the jewelers and have them remove a link or two on both watches. When I received the Amitron watch, it had two fasteners and I could very easily remove one to make the watch smaller to fit my wrist. Because of this easy feature, I didn't need to go to the jewelry store to size that watch, so I decided to send the XOXO watch back and save myself a trip to the jewelry store.
on October 1, 2014
Fits a little loose on my wrist but I love the design and get several compliments. Finish wears off a bit on any of the surfaces that touch outside. This happens particularly around the clasp and you can start to see the copper color underneath. Overall I really like the watch and wear it often.
on October 9, 2015
The watch itself is pretty, and I had purchased one for my daughter last year, so when my current watch went bad, I decided to get one for myself as well. Unfortunately, the cuff portion of the combo cuff/bracelet band is not made to be worn by regular sized women. It's much too snug for my liking and unless I can find somebody who wants it, I'll most likely be looking into returning it for a refund.
on December 10, 2013
My housekeeper was so happy when I fave her this watch. I wish I had bought one for myself too. She had a larger wrist than the watch, she emailed the company and they sent her 4 more links so she could wear it and they charged her nothing. Not even p&h.
on January 30, 2013
The watch never worked and the latch never opened so I couldn't even wear it. It would have cost to much for me to return it. Very dissapointed in this purchase. Don't they test out these things before shipping it??