5.0 out of 5 stars great watch
a little heavier than i expected but looks great and functions well. goes with anything. good deal for the price.
Published 5 months ago by Lorraine LeBlanc

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, but thats about it.
Published on August 21, 2011 by April J.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nice, but thats about it., August 21, 2011
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5297 Rhinestone Accent Gun Metal Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for myself and when I received it the band already had some scratches on it. The watch itself looks nice. I like the gun metal color and the rhinestone accent. However when I purchased the watch I did not realize that the Chronograph is just for looks and doesn't actually function. This took a lot out of the appeal of the watch for me. It also felt pretty cheap weight and material-wise but then again, it is a $20 watch so you have to realize that you're going to get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, June 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended buy, March 7, 2014
I am very happy with the product arrived as I expected and as descriptions of the same product is indicated excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the look, December 30, 2013
I love the look but can't handle the metal on my skin. I break out in a rash from it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for everyday wear., October 1, 2013
the watch is very pretty and I had to replace my original one because the minute hand kept getting stuck between the 7 & 8. the replacement watch has already lost some rhinestones and the gun metal wrist band is loosing its color and it has turned my wrist green. I used it for nursing clinicals and I thought it would be ok and I found out other wise. I wear it for short periods of time and that all now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, August 9, 2013
Just wanted an inexpensive "boyfriend" style watch in the hard to find gun metal color. I love the gun metal, very unique but still feminine. The 3 smaller dials are just for looks which is fine. I had to have 2 links taken out for fit ($10 at JC Penny jewelry counter) but otherwise very pleased with overall style and fit. Looks great, very happy with my purchase. Would purchase this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, March 8, 2013
My wrist are small so I had to get it sized but after I did it looks GREAT!!! Great quality and high fashion look!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, January 22, 2013
Very good article, very good deal nice, very good price, item arrived on time, the packaging had an acceptable size

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read this and don't buy., January 2, 2013
Okay, so I read the reviews and I purchased this item anyway thinking to myself that I wouldn't be one of the 'unlucky few' who received a bum watch. I tend to think that negative reviews are sometimes the work of the vocal minority and don't always reflect the true quality of a product.

Hoo boy was I wrong.

Due to a strange personality quirk, I actually ordered this watch along with two more of the same make, different colors. I opened all three at the same time and here were the results:

Watch 1: Black. Operation is normal. Wear it for one night and the clasp pops open no less than four times. Returned.

Watch 2: Gray (this model). Try to set the time and the minute hand catches up on the hour hand when turning around the dial for the first time. Try to dislodge. No avail. Returned.

Watch 3: Rose. Second hand catches on the :10 mark. Time, for all intents and purposes, stops. Returned.

Believe the bad press. I am one of those people who actually gave this watch a try even after reading the reviews and was repaid for my efforts with 3 out of 3 watches being broken right out of the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars pretty.... but doesn't work, September 24, 2012
I got this because it was relatively inexpensive and I just need to get used to wearing and looking at a watch. It LOOKS decent, but unfortunately that's about it.

From day one it has had an issue of stopping overnight and losing anywhere from two to four hours. I took it to have the battery checked and it was just shy of dead (even though I'd had to pull the plastic thing from around the crown to make it start!).

I had the battery replaced, but it still kept losing time overnight. I thought perhaps the new battery was a dud, so I had it tested, and it is fine. Apparently the watch is the dud.

I'll be returning it and hopefully buying a new one that works because I DO like the design.

EDIT: One week after receiving the replacement it started to stop randomly just like the first. I settled for a $10 watch from Walmart that works better, though it doesn't suit my personal tastes.