5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE
I BOUGHT THIS WATCH FOR MY BESTFRIEND. SHE LOVED IT. IT WAS VERY CUTE! SHE AND I ARE SATISFIED BY THIS PRODUCT. VERY STYLISH AND CUTE. NOT CHEAPLY MADE.
Published on January 20, 2012 by Nicole Lachowicz

1.0 out of 5 stars Problem Watch
Published on July 24, 2011 by sheila goldberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Problem Watch, July 24, 2011
This review is from: XOXO Women's XO5298A Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Pretty watch but VERY loose clasp, the watch just basically falls off my wrist all the time. Way to big so I had to pay $10 to have links removed, which I did before wearing and realizing the clasp does NOT hold (this was past the 30 day return policy). So now I will have to pay more to see if the clasp can be changed or tightened. So repairs will cost at least if not more than what I paid for the watch. Don't waste your $$.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE, January 20, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars an ok purchase, March 12, 2012
Very pretty watch but 1 day after I wore it the rose color on the band has turned. I expected the color to change but not so soon. I would buy this brand again but I would go with a specific color like the black or white one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!!, January 14, 2012
I was originally planning on purchasing this for myself with the pink stones. However, my wonderful son, decided that he would purchase one for me (with the clear stones) and one for his girlfriend (with the pink stones). There was no way for me to argue with his reasoning, because he bought my watch to match the new wedding ring my husband presented me with when we renewed our vows on January 6, 2012. I love the weight and the look of the watch. It meets every expectation that I had and I am looking forward to purchasing more XOXO watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, January 19, 2014
If you're a girly girl and love pink sparkly rhinestones, bling, and pretty rose gold this is the perfect watch for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars My XOXO watch, December 29, 2013
I got this watch as anChristmas gift to myself and I absolutely love it. It looks great at work and when going out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Fancy!!!, May 9, 2012
Shipped VERY fast to Canada! Lovely rose gold dressy-fun watch.I heard that the rhinestones can start to drop off with time,so I applied clear nail polish over them.The band is at least 5 links too big,but my jeweler will take out the links.Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was everything I wanted, February 3, 2012
My XOXO watch arrived a couple of weeks ago, it is great the color is beautiful and it was everything i wanted. I am very pleassed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality!!!!!, February 2, 2012
I received this watch a few days ago, and I surprised its quality even though it is amazingly reasonable. After I saw this watch, I could not wait to write my reviews to let you know how this watch is nice and awesome!!

Probably most of them who would like to buy this product doubt about its quality like I did, whether its clasp is loose, its color is different, some missing stones, but don't worry about anything. The color is a little bit stronger than the images which look really nice and gorgeous, the clasp is tight, no missing pink stones, not so heavy, and with a cute box!! Every thing is more than that I have expected. I hope we can share this joy and tell your friends about this cute watch:)

So for those whom hesitate to buy this watch, please trust its quality and push the bottom to buy it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The color of the clock changes, December 26, 2011
It's amazing but the color of the clock changes after use. The quality of this product is in doubt ... a gift for my wife who was not a good choice.

Rate and Discover Movies