Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 17, 2012
The watch was beautiful when I received it but after only one wear the rose gold finish started wearing off. One week later it's silver with hints of rose gold here and there. I know it was a good price for a watch but not worth the money spent at all. do not purchace unless you only plan to wear once or don't mind losing the rose gold color
on June 5, 2012
Got this as a gift for my birthday. It's even more beautiful in person and I've gotten so many compliments on it. You can't beat it for the price.
on January 9, 2013
If you are looking for something to wear a couple times a week or with certain outfits, this is a great choice. Very classy looking for a great price. Definitely would not recommend for every day wear unless you are willing to replace it quickly due to wearing of color.
on January 11, 2012
I love this watch, I have received many compliments. Obviously that is not an everyday use because of the quality, but now looks great.
on April 20, 2013
I got this watch as a gift for fiance. She loves the appearance and has worn it more than any watch she's ever had. After about 4 months, we were noticing that the time kept by the watch slowly fades behind and requires some weekly synchronization.

This issue seemed to fix itself over time and requires less frequent adjusting now. It's now about a yr after the purchase and the rose gold finish has turned into more of a traditional gold look. Even though it's not the same, it still looks pretty good. I'm sure the fading has to do with how much it has been worn over the year. Either way, I would certainly buy this again for what I paid for it.
on April 19, 2013
I'm sooo glad I finally bought this watch - had it on my wish list for several months read the reviews some were disappointing but I thought for the price give it a shot and if it doesn't work out don't buy that brand again, WELL it worked out very well get a lot of compliments and I was able to take the links out myself without damaging the watch YEA! So yes this is a good buy a very good buy!

Cindy
on February 22, 2014
I purchased 2 of these watches for Valentine's Day, one for my wife, one for my 12 year old daughter. Neither watch would fit their arms. They are made for a very very tiny person. My 12 year old daughter could not even put the watch on her small wrist. Do not purchase these watches!!!! They look really nice on the website, but don't be fooled. I make just above minimum wage so it really upset me to find out that I wasted my hard earned money!!! Not even worth sending back. If I can save just one person out there from throwing away their money it will be worth it. Too bad I can't give less than 1 star !!!
EB
on May 15, 2012
i just love how it looks like, it looks very expensive good quality, it kind of look like the Marc jacobs rose gold bracelet
on June 25, 2014
I repeat. good price, good colors, excellent choice as gift for mothers, girlfriends, sisters, cousins​​, whatever, at a good price I repeat, are very good at any of those I have given them has been work perfect for year
on November 12, 2013
For the price, you really can not go wrong with this watch. it was way too big on me, but I had it sized for 5 bucks. I get tons of complements on it. And no one knows that the dials are just for show.